【世界玩家访谈】 北美洲骑兵 | EASTER-COW (An Interview of a North American Cavalry Cow.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiroin

Section Moderator

uj0ktK.png

Reported and Translated by Shiroin.
一直以来,相对于欧洲、北美洲的玩家一直对于我们来说是个空白地带,

这次我有幸邀请到了一支国家杯北美洲队伍的队长,也是国家杯赛事组织者之一的Cow,

来为大家做一个北美洲社区的简短介绍。

你好,Cow! 首先,你能为我们介绍一下你自己以及在Nations Cup中所扮演的角色吗?(Hello, Cow! First, can you introduce yourself and the character you have been in the Nation's Cup?)

你好!我是Cow,一名来自北美洲的骑兵玩家,以及Nations Cup这些年来的北美洲队伍中的其中一个队长。不过重要的是,我主要的工作是作为Nations Cup管理员队伍中的一份子协助赛事在社区论坛方面的管理工作,以及在我们队伍的总指挥忙碌及不在的时候带领队伍。

( Hello, I'm Cow a cavalry in NA and one of the captains of the North American team in this years Nation's Cup edition. For the most part, I've been doing mainly forum administrative work for the tournament being part of the admin team, and commanding our team whenever our main caller is away or busy.)

这些年来,北美洲对于亚洲玩家来说一直都是个未知地带。你能为我们介绍一下北美洲的战团社区吗?(All of these years, the NA scene always is an unfamiliar zone for the Asian community. Can you introduce the NA scene for us?)

怎么说呢,随着很多战队和玩家可能对其他游戏感兴趣、对战团兴趣衰退而导致的衰落开始,北美社区在战团上的整体竞争力就一直在大幅下降。不过仍旧还有一些有能力的玩家为了响应Nations Cup的号召、而继续坚持,我就是其中的一份子。

(The North American warband community has been seeing a heavy decline in activity in competitiveness unfortunately, with many clans going inactive, perhaps playing other games and lacking interest in warband, alongside many players. There are still a handful of competitive players left some-what actively playing the game for the sake of the Nations Cup, and a few still sticking around actively, myself among the latter.)

我很想知道,你是如何在技术和风格上评价你们的玩家的?如果拿我们比较熟悉的欧洲方面做对比,你如何评价北美洲的玩家?(How do you rate NA players about their skills and styles in the field?  In contrast to the European Multiplayer community, how do you rate the NA community?)

这问题有点难答。就现在的话,我认为大多数北美洲玩家在他们玩的职业里面都是成熟的,然而并没有完全熟练到大师的地步,风格方面确实很难塑造,我想说我们的一些玩家的确有着他们独一无二的风格,不过我只能说:一些人更好、一些人更糟。
如果拿活跃度来和欧洲的比赛圈子比,实际上来说我们已经躺坟墓了。拿技巧技术来说的话,我们还活跃的高水准的玩家太少了,我不觉得能和欧洲的那么多的知名顶级高手去做对比,然有我们还有一少部分能和他们旗鼓相当的玩家存在着:远程玩家Lagstro, Achilles和Jeffrey9792,骑兵有Vinny和Cru,步兵有oodle(但他有退步)和PPK157(同时也是个顶级骑兵和指挥),Aporta, Kel 和 Abellard.

(This ones a bit hard for me to answer. Currently, I think most of NA player's skill in their respective class are refined, however not mastered, style wise that's quite a hard one, some of our players of course have their own unique style, I'd say some for better, others for worse. Activity wise to the European competitive community, we are essentially on our deathbed, skill wise, a great many of our still active player pool, don't think can compare to name top European players, a few however can likely go toe to toe with such as archer players Lagstro, Achilles, and Jeffrey9792, Vinny and Cru at cav, oodle inf (but he's rusty)PPK157(he's also a top cav/caller) Aporta, kel, and Abellard.)

你能介绍一下北美的一些赛事和明星玩家吗?(Can you introduce some of the tournaments and the star players in NA?)

现在只有像United North American Championship(UNAC),Warband Master's Tour NA side, 和Warband Pro League Seasons 1 & 2这样少数著名的赛事还在北美继续举办了。
现在在我印象里北美的明星玩家,带领着一个叫做Wappaw的战队以及在堪称北美版AE的、北美最成功的战队之一的West Knights(wK)效力期间在Warband Pro League2中有出彩表现的Kelquethas绝对是一个明星,特别是他在开阔地图中的生存能力令人称道,特别是有一次他用一支长矛力战四五个(或许是6个)骑兵的事迹至今让我难忘。还有一些能提到的技术水平差不多的步兵玩家有 Abellard和Aporta。例如像Lagstro和Jeffrey9792这样的远程玩家可以和欧洲顶级远程玩家相媲美,他们在比赛中最关键的时刻绝不会掉链子、在最重要的时候射击准头也不会掉线,无论地图如何,他们知道自己的位置并且他们可以在1v1的时候独善其身。

我觉得在北美最突出的一个玩家是PPK157,这个家伙并没有得到和自己能力相符的名气,他一直在步兵领域有着顶级的表现以及现在作为骑兵有着顶级表现也有好多年了。但是让更多的人不知道的是:他在游戏上有着惊人的知识积累,以及他将敌人屡屡击溃的指挥和协调能力。
如果你看了BladeCast TV做的一些WNL7的比赛直播视频,他对残局时刻的判断可以证明我之前对他的一些评价。
总的来说他是我接触和一起玩过的最不可思议的玩家。

(There are a few notable tournaments ran in NA such as the United North American Championship, Warband Master's Tour NA side, and Warband Pro League Seasons 1 & 2. Some of the current star players in NA that cross my mind are Kelquethas whose carried in a clan called Wappaw and notably played for one of NA's most successful clans and AE version of NA West Knights (wK) in Warband Pro League 2, his survivability especially on open maps as a spear inf against roughly 4-5 maybe 6 cav running around is impressive, the same can be said for similarly mechanically skilled infantries like Abellard, and Aporta. Some of our archers can be comparable to European top archers such as Lagstro and Jeffrey9792, their shots for the most part don't miss and are usually critical in fights regardless of map, they know their positioning and are can handle themselves alone in 1v1s. The most prominent one in NA right now is PPK157, the guy doesn't get much credit deserved, he's always played consistent top level at infantry and now cavalry for a great deal of years, but what most people don't know, I believe is his insane amount of knowledge of the game and his ability to command and coordinate crashes or hits on enemies out of position or otherwise. If you watch some of the recent WNL7 BladeCast TV streams of matches, his analyzation of the aftermath rounds can attest to my earlier statement about him. Overall he's the most incredible player, I've met and played alongside.)

我很幸运能够认识像Cow这样的友善的北美玩家。感谢他为我们带来了一场精彩的访谈。
I was so lucky to meet such a friendly North American player like Cow. Thanks to him for bringing us a fantastic interview.

Shiroin said:
我很幸运能够认识像Cow这样的友善的北美玩家。感谢他为我们带来了一场精彩的访谈。
I was so lucky to meet such a friendly North American player like Cow. Thanks to him for bringing us a fantastic interview.

很高兴做这次采访,很高兴见到你,史希林!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom