EU TDM Completed ⚔ EVENT: Massacre in Druimmor Forest (December, 19th)

Added to Calendar: 19/12/20

Users who are viewing this thread

Clan Name: The Chide Village
Leader Steam: Runcop
Number of people who will attend: 10 to 15
We have read and agreed with the rules: Yes

Clan Name: Roman Empire
Leader Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kingrobbstarkcaesar/
Number of people who will attend: 10 to 15 but will confirm when more sure of numbers
We have read and agreed with the rules: Agreed.

Is there any deadline to sign up?

Thank you for deciding to join our event, but unfortunately, we have reached the limit for possible participants. In case we have slots available we will contact you.
I'm excited to see this, what an incredible first effort for some organised battle.

Beautiful post also.
Sounds very cool excited to see how this develops
Amazing, this will be very cool to watch, and hopefully participate if time allows, the closest we are to the actual battle mode, the better.
May i also suggest you apply this thread for the calendar here
Amazing. Cool events so close ?
Gorgeous artwork and thread design :smile:
Thank you all for your kind words and support!

Last edited:
Clan Name: Kingdom Of Hordaland
Leader Steam: Deadwulf
Number of people who will attend: 15 to 20
We have read and agreed with the rules: Yes

Clan Name: The Principality of Varcheg
Leader Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/austino97/ https://steamcommunity.com/id/inferiorlakesuperior/
Number of people who will attend: 15
We have read and agreed with the rules. Yes

Thank you for deciding to join our event, but unfortunately, we have reached the limit for possible participants.:xf-frown:

Last edited:
Hopefully this encourages TW to release the 1-life gamemode soon, the NA community wants to be active we are just waiting for the elements we need to create an event

Hopefully this encourages TW to release the 1-life gamemode soon, the NA community wants to be active we are just waiting for the elements we need to create an event
The sole fact that the 120 slots for the event were gone after 3 hours of this thread being online should send quite a message to TW. People wanna play together like this in epic battles. Skirmish is nice and all, but the large scale battles are what got me into Warband multiplayer in the first place and same goes for most of my guys. We're "only" bringing 20 men cause most of my guys are still skeptical about the current state of the game. As soon as there's custom servers (and hopefully a 1-life-battle-mode) there'll be quite a bunch of players coming back from their current break on this game.

Looks more like we'll be 20-25 right now. Got 20 signups from my guys and some who don't know if they can make it. Hope that's no issue
The actual number of seats per team is 15
But there’s a chance there’ll be seats for 20
Unfortunately, not more than 20

We’d like to have a battle with 200 or more players, "The bigger, the better" :smile:
And I really hope that this will happen.

Last edited:
The sole fact that the 120 slots for the event were gone after 3 hours of this thread being online should send quite a message to TW. People wanna play together like this in epic battles. Skirmish is nice and all, but the large scale battles are what got me into Warband multiplayer in the first place and same goes for most of my guys. We're "only" bringing 20 men cause most of my guys are still skeptical about the current state of the game. As soon as there's custom servers (and hopefully a 1-life-battle-mode) there'll be quite a bunch of players coming back from their current break on this game.
awesome

Team Name: Greenskinz
Leader Steam ID: Ramon
Number of people who will attend: 3-6
We have read and agreed with the rules: Agreed
Name: DragonKing the Camel Lover
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403441359
I have read and agreed with the rules. Yes
Thank you for deciding to join our event, but unfortunately, we have reached the limit for possible participants.:xf-frown:

People wanna play together like this in epic battles. Skirmish is nice and all, but the large scale battles are what got me into Warband multiplayer in the first place and same goes for most of my guys. We're "only" bringing 20 men cause most of my guys are still skeptical about the current state of the game. As soon as there's custom servers (and hopefully a 1-life-battle-mode) there'll be quite a bunch of players coming back from their current break on this game.
I fully support what you are saying!

One of my boys will stream from our perspective.

edit: seems like bb code doesn't like linking twitch streams that aren't running rn. Click here if the one above doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom