Users who are viewing this thread

I really dont care how new the game looks, it has its own atmosphere and style and that is what I consider important, I feel like I could immerse myself a lot in this game

I still dont think that warband’s graphics are half-bad. What was much more off-putting to me (after playing BL) is the lack of physics. Landing a hit on somebody is no different than cutting through the air.

I still dont think that warband’s graphics are half-bad. What was much more off-putting to me (after playing BL) is the lack of physics. Landing a hit on somebody is no different than cutting through the air.
Yes same! I'm so excited for bannerlord that I can't play warband anymore sadly. :sad:

Warband graphics were and are terrible, it's one of the things that puts me off that game these days.

I saw other footage where, in a formation, not-front-line-infantry would put the shield above their head instead of in front.
In your video, this doesn't seem to be the case, anybody knows which will be official formation behaviour?

Example : 9:05

Some shields (Sturgian round shields) are more maneuverable and can be held above the head which seems to be used in formations.

Back
Top Bottom