Users who are viewing this thread

Untitled-5.png

newest.png

best-of.png

Untitled-8.png

Last edited:
I ve tested the mod myself .I got like 30-50framerate with 1800 troops on the battlefield.I could go up to 2000troops but the framerate is hit a bit down to 25framerate and recover from that to 35-60in average. So far, I have no problem cramming 2000 infantry. But as long as I set it to more than 512 horseman or archers per faction .The game crashes .Not sure if it's hardcoded but seems like you can only have 1024troops per faction. nothing more. My pc specs is i9 9900k rtx2080ti 16g ram

The 1000 limit is most likely just a "standard" like the 150 limit in Warband. A mod for this will probably come out almost immediately even for Early Acces when we don't have the official mod tools yet.

Having 2000 bots is not only dependable of the computer. The game engine also has to keep up with this. Ultimately the engine limit will determine how much it can handle, and 2000 seems like its a big limit.

Having 2000 bots is not only dependable of the computer. The game engine also has to keep up with this. Ultimately the engine limit will determine how much it can handle, and 2000 seems like its a big limit.
Exactly the intelligence, formations, cohesion and whatever else of the AI could break down way before hitting that limit. Especially in situations like sieges.

Does anyone, by any chance, know whether there's gonna be proper 200 player (or more) battle/siege/deathmatch servers like in warband or is it gonna be strictly competitive game?

Does anyone, by any chance, know whether there's gonna be proper 200 player (or more) battle/siege/deathmatch servers like in warband or is it gonna be strictly competitive game?
Nothing is confirmed , but def there are going to be custom servers and modes such as siege/battle , we only dont know whats the max pop going to be , but i guess we can expect servers with 400 players cap

Back
Top Bottom