♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Vox Imperatoris said:
Steam Name: danthemonkeyman                                                                 
Ingame Name: Killingsworth (sometimes Vox Imperatoris)
Age: 20                                                                                 
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans): U.S.                                                                              
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any): 4th Cav, until it dissolved (That's where I got the name Killingsworth, as they had us pick English last names)                         
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars: Since around russia2. I tried it a time or two before that, before they had the nice menus, etc.
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak: Yes.                             
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?: Yes.

The only scheduling conflict I see is on Thursday. I will, unfortunately, not be able to come to training at 8:00 PM Eastern (during university terms, anyway). I can come to the line battles, though, as well as possibly other training times you might have.
Accepted!

Rudy said:
Steam Name: rudyfahran                                                                       
Ingame Name: Rudy
Age: 19                                                                                           
In which country are you located? (we only accept North Americans): US                                                                                 
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any): N/A                                     
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars: Since NW was officially released. 
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak: Yes                                 
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?: Yes
Accepted!

I really like this thread, you went all out on spacing it out as much as possible, which is really nice! It doesn't look packed, and actually looks like less to read. Great work Spunned, Millander, and Peppers! Good luck. :wink:

Steam Name:        brandon x57                                                               
Ingame Name:      POLSKA
Age:    15                                                                                         
In which country are you located? America                                                                               
Prior clan/regiment experience (if any):  88th regiment infantry                                   
How long have you played Mount & Musket/Napoleonic Wars:  1 year
Do you have a microphone & teamspeak:    no microphone just teamspeak                               
Have you read the Code of Conduct and agreed to follow those conditions?:  yea

Here is you new sig. It looks nice when its cropped down. I recommend outfitting your entire reg with them pepper.
6druE.jpg

Here is the code to put in your sig box.

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,253848.0.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6druE.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Back
Top Bottom