♕⚜House Lannister of Casterly Rock⚜♕ --- Changed to Ithilien Rangers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could do with shrinking ths size of dem images a bit. Lots of scrolling and using spoilers for every bit of information is bad IMO.

Maybe fiddle around with some tables eh?

RoBo_CoP said:
Could do with shrinking ths size of dem images a bit. Lots of scrolling and using spoilers for every bit of information is bad IMO.

Perhaps I will :wink: I appreciate the tip, but I think I will keep it like it is for the moment.

Gelden said:
Norsking said:
What if I say

Game of Thrones sucks mayor donkey ****....

and I wanted to join?

I would compliment Mr. donkey **** on his name and congratulate him on making it to the highest-ranking officer of a town or a large urban city with said name.

I admit it, you win :grin: My fail!

Oh and GL n HF Jaime!

RoBo_CoP said:

You don't simply shrink the size of an awesome picture. Also, being able to see only what you want to see is a nice touch actually. Not like other threads were you have to force read through all of it to find what it is you actually want to find out about the clan.
Not everything has to be exactly the same as things are in European clan threads Robo  :roll:

Actually.. One of the reasons I chose House Lannister is beause I have never seen it anywhere in Mount&Blade except for the mods 'Game of Thrones' and 'A Clash of Kings', I don't think GoT things are being over-used, in my opinion that is, thankyou tho :wink:

SInce I'm still setting u a forum and stuff and we'll have to wait until new tournaments or leagues start before we can join them. Please feel free to post here if you are from a clan and wish to do a practice fight against House Lannister, just add me on steam (under the information tab on the 1st post) and we can work something out.

Shoxi said:
Good luck.

I hope someone will cut off someone's head of you in next GoT episode...

A Storm of Swords and A Feast for Crows are the books that Jaime has an epiphany in that makes him turn from stupid Lannister jerkwad to awesome protagonist.

Epicrules said:
Shoxi said:
Good luck.

I hope someone will cut off someone's head of you in next GoT episode...

A Storm of Swords and A Feast for Crows are the books that Jaime has an epiphany in that makes him turn from stupid Lannister jerkwad to awesome protagonist.
+1 That's actually the reason I chose him as my "nickname" thanks Epic :grin:

Tywin said:
Necro I gues, but I just have to wish you Good Luck, my son.
Lawl Thanks Dad, but this is yea well.. dead. I decided to fight with these nice Gondorians to kill ugly orcs!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290515.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom