☆The British Army☆

Users who are viewing this thread

tba-logo.png

Welcome to the new British Army.

Because of the recent developments in the community we have decided to form a new British Army. The goal of this army is simply to build a strong, serious and well functioning fighting force / community for regiments that wish to play british in this game.

The way this will function is that every regiment that wishes to be a part of this army will have to contact me on taleworlds or through steam (stalker700) and we will then begin an evaluation in order to see if the regiment in question has got the qualities we are looking for.

The army will be headed by me personally but we will not interfere in a single regiments buisness i.e. every regiment will be like a soverign nation under central leadership. As an army the primary trait we value is discipline and if you are considering joining with your regiment then you should know that we expect a certain level of maturity and discipline during trainings / matches.

Having fun is ofcourse in no way discouraged but every regiment will have to be able to sober up and focus on the task at hand if needed.

All regiments that wish to participate in this army will have to be a british styled regiment, that means that either you have to be british initially or that you will convert to british if you decide to join.

We will be looking to play linebattles, army trainings, participate in MM events and do other friendly inter clan events ourselves. The army will be open to all different types of troops, infantry, cavalry, Light Infantry / Skirmishers and Artillery.

tba-pic1.png

tba-regiments.png

tba-spacer.png

tba-spacer.png

tba-spacer.png

tba-spacer.png

tba-spacer.png

tba-ts.png

Stay tuned for more information!
We are now accepting new Regiments that wish to join the army!

tba-signature.png

Good luck boys. :wink:

Rule Britannia! Don't tell Hekko, it's a secret.

Back
Top Bottom