e1.0.8

1. 1.0.8 : Arneast Balance suggestions after 175h of playtime

Arneast:1/ Lvl 22 reached. The current system won't allow to go further than lvl 24 at best and the feeling of it is terrible. KISS fix idea: m_newXPMultiplier = m_currentXPMultiplier + 1 This way people will be able to train slowly and keep on improving. The + 1 should help accelerating a...
  2. Pancakelord333

SP - General Mercenary suggestions / contractual additions after playing e1.0.8

This was based upon an older post I made, but wanted to get my thoughts down in a more clean and concise manner for feedback. I have split this up into: UI changes (that are not strictly tied to mercenary gameplay, but would be very helpful for it) and Mercenary contract changes. How the AI...
  3. -300 Influence after raiding a village

Raided a village of the Sturgian Empire and they declared war on me. I also got -300 Influence after raiding, ending up witch -294 Influence ;(. Is this a bug or a feature? Done the same with the Vlandia Empire before (Raiding village, they declare war) but with no noticeable Influence penalty...
  4. 1.0.8 Patch & Performance Issue

Did anyone else have a huge performance loss after 1.0.8 dropped? I went from having 600 troop battles at 60+ frames per second, to now not being over 20 fps with 300 troops in a battle.
  5. WouLinX

e1.0.8 Yolda - Beklerken Muhabbet

1.0.7'deki turnuva ve lordlardan düşen ganimetin azalması geliştirmelerini beğendim. Oyundaki ekonomiyi dengeledi az biraz. Umarım bunda yok olan devletlerin hala var olan klanlarının tekrardan devleti kurmaya çalışması gibi bir özellik eklenmiştir. Bende henüz öyle bir şey yaşanmadı çünkü.
Back
Top Bottom