bes-7034

1. In Progress Companions in wrong formation

Summary: companions appear in the wrong formation How to Reproduce: Some heroes don't go to cavalry formation Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: 1050 ti GPU Driver Version: CPU: ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8...
  2. vth_Musketeer

In Progress 1.9.0 Deployment Phase is broke... again... like it was in an earlier version.

Summary: My companions are not showing up in the proper formation. I got mounted companions showing up in infantry. I got mounted companions with bows showing up in infantry. Just like the smithing orders display was once broke and then fixed, this also was once broke in an earlier version and...
  3. nereid

In Progress [1.8.0] Well Prepared perk recognizes the player as a ranged troop

I just got the throwing weapon perk Well Prepared which gives the player a +1 to any equipped throwing weapon ammunition: Additionally it gives the party leader the bonus that every ranged troop in the party will have one additional ammunition for throwing weapons. It seems as soon as the...
Top Bottom