bes-4371

1. Resolved Karakter Görüntü Sorunu

Oyun grafiklerini yüksekten düşüğe aldığım da, karakter görüntüleri pembeleşiyor: Mod: yok Sürüm: 1.5.8
  2. Xavyn

Resolved Certain textures and character portraits start to turn magenta color the more I play.

Summary: As I am playing Bannerlord, the longer I play I start to notice that certain troops shields will turn hot magenta color in the troop screen, but not on the actual battlefield. The same thing starts to happen with character portraits in the UI or in town. It starts with only a few...
  3. Tashonla

Resolved Texture missing

Just a small thing I noticed, I'll try elaborate as best as I can. Summary: Companion "Col the Red" has a pink shield in the party screen after winning a battle and taking prisoners. The shield use my house banner, which is a bear standing that is light green and a dark green background. How to...
  4. BrokenOlive

Resolved Broken troops images

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2423852878 Broken colouring. It also happens to regular troops.
  5. sacreadl

Resolved Oyun içi karakterlerin resimlerindeki hatalar (Grafik Hataları)

Evet 1.5.8'deki png yüklenme sorunu tam gitti derken böyle bir problem çıkageldi. Sorun oyunda 1 saat vs. gibi bir süre hiç olmazken oyun uzadıkça ortaya çıkmaya başladı. Oyunu oynamaya engel değil fakat oynamaya devam ettikçe karakterlerin yüzleri bile değişmeye başladı.
Back
Top Bottom