bes-3200

1. Resolved In village battles, some of player's groups spawn in wrong location

In battles where you are near a village when you reach the enemy, certain groups (5, 6, and 7 regularly suffer this) spawn right by the enemy instead of near the player, causing them to get "spawn-killed" even if the player immediately issues them a "follow me" command. Started experiencing...
  2. Resolved [1.5.4] Bug is back - Control groups 5 and 6 start in unexpected places on the fight maps.

Please refer to the following: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/control-groups-5-and-6-start-in-unexpected-places-on-the-fight-maps.429563/#post-9517841. It was supposedly fixed but it is either back, or it was never fixed in the first place, as I did not play the game and took a...
  3. Zwade

Resolved Battles Near Villages: Troops spawn right by enemy

Any battle that takes place by a village loads the village's battle scene. Only infantry and archers spawn with me in the same place. All other troop types spawn right in front of the enemy. They are split up, obviously, and get wiped out right away. This is multiple villages, but one...
Back
Top Bottom