bes-1986

1. Resolved 1.5.3 Suicide Spawns

Calvary and horse archers of large armies are spawning on cliffs. I've seen it on at least 3 maps. Unmodded game. Tonight we feast on horse burgers. Winter map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2270800343 Desert map...
  2. CabbageBaggage

Resolved Units jumping off cliffs at start of battle

This has happened numerous times, an army larger than 300 has both cavalry riding off to their deaths but this time the archers were spawned with the horse archers and both were killed at the onset of the battle. I first noticed it when fighting the Aserai and again fighting the Vlandians in my...
  3. Radimov

Resolved Units spawning in dangerous zone

Summary: this map is quite tight and there was a lot of units on the armies. Some groups spawned on top of that cliff and while they did manage to come down (at least a portion of the group) but the majority died in a leap of faith coming down... way more funny was watching a big group of Horse...
  4. Warlord-616x

Resolved cavalry begins map plummeting off cliffs

so wasnt too bad before if i didnt move them as there was room on the side of the cliffs and plateaus, but now most maps that i play that are narrow to any kind of degree my cavalry starts the game falling from thin air. luckily most of the time they fall they seem to be knocked out, but its...
  5. Nomad_Knight

Resolved Battle Scene Causing Cavalry Units to Suicide off of Cliff (Video)

How to Reproduce: Begin a large scale battle in the location shown in the sample video Scene Name (if related): (I've spent about 30 minutes googling a way to find this to no effect. Please advice how to retrieve this information) Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
Back
Top Bottom