ban-39188

1. In Progress Xbox Gamepass PC "Family Sharing not allowed" bug

Summary: Went to login to the game today on PC Gamepass, was told "Family sharing is not allowed" and can't play multiplayer. I don't have family sharing enabled, I am just playing on game pass. Tried to reinstall, repair, etc, still nothing. How to Reproduce: Click Login on the Multiplayer...
  2. In Progress "Family Share is not allowed" error - PC - Microsoft Store

Summary: Hello, I bought the game in the MS Store. I played for a few days, after which I moved the game from the SSD to the new hard drive that I bought. Now, when entering the multiplayer, he writes this error " Family Share is not allowed ". I tried reinstalling the game, nothing helped. I...
  3. In Progress Family share not letting me log in

i was playing fine yesterday went to play today and keep getting family share is not allowed I downloaded it with game pass on my pc
  4. Errayn

In Progress WHY FAMILY SHARING OPENED AGAIN?

Summary: Can I ask the reason why family sharing is enabled again in multiplayer? We noticed people started again to evade bans. Do I need to fight for it to be disabled again every 2 months ? or is it better for us to develop different methods to ban people? What is the clear stance on this...
Back
Top Bottom