ban-38470

1. Resolved Gourmet perk triples morale boost instead of just doubles it

Summary: in perk descrip it says gourmet doubles morale boost from food variety, which means an additional +10 outside the full food variety +10. it gives +20 instead How to Reproduce: take the perk Have you used cheats and if so which: none, mods don't touch on perks Scene Name (if related)...
  2. Resolved Sagittarius Skill Mistake/Typo? (Riding Skill Tree)

Summary: In my first playthrough I didn't realize this, but the sagittarius skill under the 'riding skill tree' says "-15% accuracy penalty to all mounted troops in your party". The problem is it is labeled as a 'captain skill' which doesn't fit the description of it being a 'party leader...
  3. In Progress party speed being slowed down by shepherd perk making the party speed stuck on 1.0

Summary: How to Reproduce: click on shepherd perk in skill tree Have you used cheats and if so which: i hate cheaters Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: irrelevant OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  4. In Progress Perk descriptions are worse than it was.

Summary: I've been checking captain perk's effect. I've found many perks that doesn't work as descripted. e.g Polearm 250 "Sharpen the Tip" & "Counterweight". "+5% damage with thrust attacks by troops in your formation." "20 polearm skill to troops in your formation." They apply to infantry...
  5. In Progress Shepherd perk giving penalty instead of bonus

Summary: the Shepherd perk should reduce herding penalties by 50% but instead it increases them by 50% How to Reproduce: take the Shepherd perk & push the warband into herding, observe party speed modifiers. In my case, I escaped from prison and have a -3.99 herding penalty. The Shepherd perk is...
  6. JCHunter88

In Progress Shepherd perk work the wrong way around

Summary: The shepherd perk (riding level 175 bottom choice) should reduce the penalty for herding by 50% (half the penalty). What happens, is that is is added on top of it. So I have a herd penalty of -1.5 on top of that I get herding with -0.75, it is half but is does not get added to my speed...
  7. In Progress [v1.1.0 Beta] Character Perk Effect description & code vlaue not match (Steward PriceOfLoyalty)

Summary: Code file: namespace TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CharacterDevelopment public class DefaultPerks { ... this._stewardPriceOfLoyalty.Initialize("{=eVTnUmSB}Price of Loyalty", DefaultSkills.Steward, this.GetTierCost(11), null, "{=sYrG8rNy}{VALUE}% to food consumption, wages and combat related...
  8. In Progress [v1.1.0 Beta] Character Perk Effect description not match (Bow NockingPoint)

Summary: Code file: namespace TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CharacterDevelopment public class DefaultPerks { ... this._bowNockingPoint.Initialize("{=bS8alS24}Nocking Point", DefaultSkills.Bow, this.GetTierCost(2), this._bowBodkin, "{=zady0hI7}{VALUE}% movement speed penalty while reloading."...
  9. In Progress Immortal charm not matching description.

Summary: I looked through the list of known issues and didn't see this there, applolgize if this is a repeat. I'm on and don't believe I have any mods turned on. The immortal charm description says "1 point of influence per day for every skill point above 200 charm skill" . I have 284 points...
  10. Resolved v1.1.0 Beta Athletics_Mighty Blow Bug

Summary: Applying the perk(Mighty Blow) of the athletics skill increases max hit points by skill level How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Save File ->...
  11. In Progress [1.9.0]Character Perk Effect (bow.RenownedArcher)

Summary: DefaultPerks.Bow.RenownedArcher In namespace TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CharacterDevelopment > private void InitializeAll() Description is :"{=u0j3Nfmc}Ranged troops are 30% cheaper to recruit and to upgrade." But the upgrade cost bonus code is for all troops. namespace...
  12. Resolved Gourmet unintentional buff?

Before release, Gourmet perk used to substitute "Food variety bonus". Now it adds on top, making food morale bonus triple instead of doubling
  13. In Progress [1.9.0]Character Peak Effect (trade.GranaryAccountant)

Summary: Peak Name: (#TFy2VYtM) Granary Accountant PrimaryBonus: (#ZqRMPC7F) 20% decrease in sell price penalty for food trade goods. SecondaryBonus: (#vWxioznX) Your towns' bound villages' grain / olives / fish / date production is increased by 20%. CODE...
Back
Top Bottom