ban-33738

1. Ziro65

In Progress Crash after completing siege on any city

Summary: Whenever I besiege a city, the game crashes after the siege is over. I'm almost done with the story, and I only have to capture like 1 more city. How to Reproduce: N/A Have you used cheats and if so which: Character Manager Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): (the...
  2. In Progress Game crashes after I capture a city and confirm the items I want to take from the enemy's army

Summary: Game crashes after I capture a city and confirm the items I want to take from the enemy's army How to Reproduce: I'm about to finish the story, I need to capture one more city to rebuild the empire. When I obtain the victory and capture the city I need to move the captives from the...
  3. In Progress Game crash after successful siege

My game crashes after successfull siege at some cities or castles. After the loot or prisoner screen when I click 'Done' , there is the error ''The application faced a problem'. And I noticed that I am having this problem when I try to take cities and castles with too many soldiers like 600 or...
  4. In Progress Crash: Send troops to siege and resolve peace proposal

Summary During siege if there's an active peace proposal with the faction that owns that fief and that proposal is due to be decided right at that moment, sending troops to the siege causes the proposal to pop up. Once the proposal is decided the siege continues with troops being sent like...
Top Bottom