ban-28836

1. Bicimeme

Resolved Crash after last battle of Azragos' destroy raider mission

Summary:Crash at the end of the last stage of Azragos' mission ("destroy raiders"), "Hunt the conspiracy war party", at the end of the (won) battle, game crashes every time. How to Reproduce: After 6 tries, crash occurs every time. "Send troops" or "simulation" alike. Even tried to wait a few...
  2. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

Summary:when I click done after winning a battle. defeating the conspiracy army of 64. its happened before this when defending a siege but now i cant get past this stage. on the TWCrashUploader rgl_log_errors_7364.txt How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if...
  3. In Progress Cant kill conspirancy war Party

Summary: How to Reproduce: Just try to win battle against conspirancy war party Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Win 10 GPU:gtx 1650 GPU Driver Version:466.36 CPU: I5 RAM:8Gb Motherboard: Storage Device...
  4. vth_Musketeer

In Progress Crash after defeating Conspiracy Patrol

Edit: I just realized this was also reported in another post by another player. This is the link to their post. My issue is exactly the same as this person's issue. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/destroy-raiders-crash-stage-5-conspiracy-party.445186/ Summary: I was completing...
  5. Jester94

In Progress Destroy Raiders Crash Stage 5 (Conspiracy Party)

Summary: When I create my kingdom and go throught the quest from Azragos I keep crashing on a specific mission when I win the battle and I close the loot I have stole menu the game instant crashers, not sure why its doing it, tried updating my driver etc but still nothing.. the mission I keep...
  6. Quanta

In Progress Regarding a recent crash report

Summary: My game crashed when I tried to disband Nusun's army and add him to my party. When we were just outside Myzea I took his troops, disbanded his party on the clan screen, and then asked him to join me. The game crashed as soon as I clicked "join me then". The crash ID is...
Back
Top Bottom