ban-28565

1. In Progress Kalelere ve Envantere girerken FPS drop

Summary: I get fps drops every time I enter castles and inventory How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU:Asus Radeon RX 5600 XT GPU Driver Version: 21.5.2 CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 3500 RAM: x2...
  2. In Progress Stutter issues

Summary: I just downloaded the game and i never played other versions but it seems i can't really play it. I get major stutter whenever i enter a city or village or i click the party menu or even when i am scrolling on the campaign map. I tried lowering the settings all the way down but i get...
  3. In Progress Severe Lag

Summary: I am having severe, severe lag when opening and closing menus, particularly the encyclopedia. It's pretty much unplayable. It's gotten to a point where I'm spending to much time waiting for things to load. How to Reproduce: Opening menus. Have you used cheats and if so which: Mods but...
  4. In Progress Lag caused by encyclopedia

Summary: After closing the encyclopedia, the player will experience tremendous lag on the campaign map. How to Reproduce: From campaign map, right click on anything that triggers the encyclopedia interface. Search for anything. Close it to return to campaign map. Have you used cheats and if so...
  5. In Progress Game Runs choppy

Game is Running choppy throughout. Every time I log into a new screen it takes about a minute or so before it will run smooth enough to click. Summary: How to Reproduce: Load into new screen.. any screen. Travel Map, Sell, Charter etc.. Have you used cheats and if so which: Auto Trader...
  6. In Progress Opening menus

Summary: When I try opening menus, like the character menu or party menu, the game freezes and it takes about 10 seconds for the menus to open. How to Reproduce: For me, it's just opening one of the menus on the bottom left of the screen. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if...
  7. Akarata

In Progress Significant lag spike in party loading screen, gameplay during battles and everytime loading screen shows up

Summary: Since the new patch that was implemented at the end of April, the game has become unbearable, with lag spikes in battles that weren't present beforehand, significantly longer loading time for virtually everything, even the loading screen is extended How to Reproduce: Have you used...
  8. In Progress Roll back your last hotfix. It's created lag just about everywhere.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Easily reproduced. Just play the game with the latest hotfix. The issues are easily seen. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GeForce RTX 3070 GPU Driver Version: 466.11 CPU: Intel i9-1050K @ 3.60 GHZ RAM: 32 GB...
  9. In Progress Loading of party screen, inventory, trade is extremely slow every time

Summary: Every time the game open party screen after battle or otherwise, open inventory/trade/loot it is like its opening the first time in a game. It take forever (1 min?) to load the image for troop or trade items and textures are slowly added on player animation. This usually happened first...
  10. Rybn47

In Progress Low FPS at party menu & encyclopedia due to high disk usage

Summary: Opening Party screen (mainly), encyclopedia, trading menu causes the game to go 0-1 FPS for 30-60 seconds depending the textures that need to be loaded. Also now I have higher temperatures when playing. An example: I noticed that now the game loads the textures at full resolution of...
  11. In Progress No good any longer

Summary: the game was fine for several months. BUT Now it freezes unexpectedly in different scenes. On the map, in battle, in training camp. it started about a few days ago, possibly after April 27. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media...
  12. In Progress Bannerlord is lagging too much. Way too much

Single player. My map is lagging. My screen inventory is lagging. Basically when do anything it lags. Making it unplayable. I've updated all my drivers. Not sure what else I can do. Cpu is and i5 Ram 16gb Nvidia geforce gtx 1660 super.
  13. In Progress Game with current update is unplayable. Lags and stutter nonstop

Summary: Half a year ago i could play the game with minimal lags and stutter and only after about 2 to 3 hours the game would crash. I stopped playing because the crashes got annoying and i wanted to wait for a more stable version. Now with the current update the game is literally unplayable for...
Back
Top Bottom