ban-21870

1. In Progress game crashes in character creation

Summary: How to Reproduce: try to crerate character then u will get the error "3d3 device context" Have you used cheats and if so which:none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): cant post photo, funny the character is in low resolution in creation menu then the game crashes...
  2. In Progress Game is unplayable, always crashing

Summary: So, since the early acess I am having errors like that. In random scenes, lika a raid on bandit camp, walking in a village or just traveling in the map, the game just crash. I through that would be resolved in the full game release, but I was wrong. The game still crashing in random...
  3. In Progress Game Crash : d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture , been having this crash for MONTHS , dev please help

Summary: ive been having this crash for months close to a year that im unable to play this game because of it , i sent dozens of crash report yet nothing were done about it , ive done everything available online from those who suffer the same problem but the crash still persist , from what i see...
  4. In Progress Game crash when loading the game after launch

Summary: the game crash while loading after launching the game How to Reproduce: launch the game Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows X GPU: Radeon vega 11 GPU Driver Version: 22.10.2 CPU: Ryzen 5 3400G RAM...
  5. In Progress Frequent GPU-related Crashing

Summary: Frequently crashing on the world map. Today it happens immediately upon loading my save, but often when transitioning into and out of other screens, such as cities. Sometimes I can play for an hour, sometimes(like today), I can't play for 1 minute. I have Reinstalled the game, verified...
  6. In Progress crashes in battles

Резюме :вылеты в боях/турнирах (осадах) иногда случаются и не вылетают уже десять боёв подряд, или наоборот. вылетает с именем этой ошибки: d3d_device_context _-> map at rglgpu_device: 'lock_texture Как воспроизвести : Использовали ли вы читы, и если да, то какие :not Название сцены (если есть)...
  7. In Progress D3D Crashes

Summary: For the past week I have been getting the D3D crash errors during game play, in the beginning it happens sometimes when I'm in the Trade/Party/Inventory/Character screen, and have progressed to crashing in world map and even the title screen. I have reinstalled the game multiple times...
  8. In Progress Crash on party/prisoner management after battle

After battle against looters game started to blink (some graphical assets were switching colors back and forth) and after few seconds bugged out with some graphic error notification (I did't noticed which one). My GPU is Radeon R7 200 series, with up to date drivers.
  9. Resolved Solved: Crashing both on map and in battles.- Possible clue to d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture

I have "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action." This started happening after I Upgraded my CPU, but kept the same GPU. Have tried disabling mods, verifying game...
  10. Resolved Game repeatedly crashing (d3d_device_context error msg)

Hello! I'm consistently getting this crash and error message consistently while playing the game. All relevant info is below. No mods, drivers up to date, verified the game files on Steam. Thanks for your help. I'm really looking forward to playing this game! Summary: Game crashes within a...
  11. In Progress d3d_device buffer failed

Hello, After a large scale battle yesterday, the game crashed with this error :'d3d_device --> create buffer failed at rgIGPU_device:::create_gpu_buffer. Now since then I am unable to play the game, everytime a 3D element is supposed to be loaded (battle screen or even the new game character...
Back
Top Bottom