1. Need More Info Frequent Crashes in Version 1.5.7

Is there any version that has less crash? every time i face an army tho the settings are already set to very low it seems to crash every time. :(
  2. Need More Info Crashing every time I battle an army

I've been playing Bannerlord 2 since January of this year. It's really nice to have some creators or the MB 2 team reading all the feedbacks from players. My main concern is that every time i battle or win a battle against an army the game crashes. No prompts from crash report. I mean nil. My...
  3. Resolved Clan roles bug

I turned my quartermaster into a caravan. When I went to replace them in the clan menu, the option to assign as quartermaster wasn't available, so I found them in the tavern to assign them through conversation and it said my caravan was still the quartermaster.
  4. Ananda_The_Destroyer

Resolved [1.5.7] Cannot Keep the herd when I choose to keep the herd in "Deliver the Herd" quest [.sav]

The option to keep the herd can be chosen, but the herd is still removed from my inventory, I get no reward and fail the quest as if I stole them, but I don't have them! Just load this save and deliver the herd to iron monger NPC and choose to keep them. If there's some detail I'm missing let me...
  5. Bortatza Glowingsand

1.5.7 Ansiklopedi Hatası

Merhabalar, 1.5.7 ile modsuz temiz bir oyuna başladım ama ansiklopediye birinin yerine bakmak için girince "Son görülme bu gün " yazıyor ama yer ismi yazmıyor, herhangi bir yerleşime girince de bir değişiklik olmuyor. Benlik bir sıkıntı mı yoksa bug mı var ?
  6. regeajedus

e1.5.7 Güncel Çalışan Modlar (Ana Sürüm)

Bu modlar dışında çalışan modlar varsa yazarsanız listeye ekleyebilirim. Modların isimlerinin üzerine tıklayarak indirme linkine ulaşabilirsiniz. Bannerlord Tweaks Oyunda bir sürü ayar yapmanıza yarayan detaylı bir mod. Detailed Character Creation Detaylı karakter tasarlamanıza yarar.(Yaş...
  7. In Progress Crash on creating new Campaign

I tried to reinastall, without mods, starting every .exe file (bannerlord.Native.exe) with administrative priveleges. I tried to find corrupted files with steam, tried every single Version in Beta. from 1.5.0 to 1.5.7 patch, my rig should be fine (ryzen 7 3700x, geforce gtx 1050 ti, 32 gigs of...
  8. Arctic Fox

In Progress 1.5.7 Recurring crash on campaign map when engaging looters

This crash has happened about 20 times now on 1.5.7 in early stages of game on a new campaign. It does not happen every time I engage hostiles - just sometimes. I have clean re-installed the game twice - and started new campaigns in case the save was corrupted. I have no mods installed. All...
Back
Top Bottom