100% gpu

1. Need More Info 100% GPU Usage Since 1.2.7 Update

Summary: Before the update, my PC handled battles with 1000 units very well on Very High settings with 70% GPU usage and a constant 60 fps. Since the update, I reach 100% GPU usage, and I experience drops to 40 fps. when i use lower graphics settings i reach 60% GPU USAGE ( insane ) i played the...
  2. In Progress crash in every battle

Résumé :chaque bataille que je donne des ordre au troupes , le jeu plante Comment reproduire :to fight Avez-vous utilisé des astuces et si oui lesquelles :0 shader on nvidia , regedit TdrLevel 0Tdr blabla Nom de la scène (si lié) : Médias (captures d'écran et vidéo) : Spécifications de...
  3. Need More Info 100% GPU usage

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:win10 GPU:GTX 1060 6GB GPU Driver Version:471 CPU:I5 7600k RAM:16gb 3200hz Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Kingston m2 * Sorry for my poor english I...
  4. Resolved Beta 1.5.0 - Game grinding to a halt (audio and video) causing save file to be unplayable - GPU at 100%

I'm playing 1.5.0 Beta, started a new save game for 1.5.0 and using 2 mods (Bear My Banner and BannerPaste), I am on day 418 and level 15 in this save game (so I've been playing this playthrough in 1.5.0 for a long time with no issues). I joined southern Empire and managed to capture 4 castles...
Back
Top Bottom