Search results for query: *

1. How famous is the above player?

African said:
    I've never seen Morii on any NA servers that I can recall. This thread is going great!

I knows Cheesepizza. He's around enough that most people who play on POM would probably recognize him.

He's also very tasty.

Lets make it a tad better shall we?

I have seen BD_Ragemelon around a couple of times. I remember you annoyed me in some way, otherwise i wouldn't remember you. ^^

I have seen the clan IG around but never Morii.

How ever i have never seen Cheesepizza and African.

We should gather on one big server and get to know one and other.  :mrgreen:
  2. Hur känd är spelaren ovan dig?

Låt oss återuppliva det skandinaviska forumet och se hur pass väl vi känner till varandra. Jag börjar så klart med mitt ingame nick; 2easy4_Silva
  3. How famous is the above player?

Just for fun, how famous is the above player. :) So i start with my ingame name;  2easy4_Silva
  4. Warband still crashes?

Question; is it related to MnB.exe?

if it isi found a solution that works for me. Check this thread out for more info and a possible solution for you.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,180838.15.html
  5. Warband dont work since last patch in Steam

Check this thread out. I found a solution for my problem and it might work for you. :smile: let me know how it goes.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,180838.15.html
  6. [CTD in Battle] Unable to play after the patch...

I have a couple of questions before i even try to help you out. :smile:

First of all. what kind of error occurs when you play the game?
    Is it related to MnB.exe? because i have that problem and i found a solution.

If it is related to MnB.exe it could be related to the Nvidia Grafics card. I found a solution that works for me though. When i run the game (out of steam). i configure my resolution and lower it (from 1900x1020 or what it is) to 1600x900. Anyways. Just apply a low resolution and try to enter a multiplayer game. Once im in a game i switch back to a high resolution and it works for me as long as i have the game active. if i close the game completly i have to go through the same configuration again.

It is a known bug and they are working to fix it in the next patch.
  7. Crash to desktop right after entering multiplayer game

jepremjan said:
    Ye title says it al, pritty much was al good a small while ago, whiles Fire and Sword works perfectly, annyone know why it crashes on to desktop after i enter multiplayer game and tells me : ''MnB has stopped working'' and gives me 2 options, 1 is ''Close it off'' 2 is, Try and search for a problem solver online'' non of em help realy.

Annyone might want to help?

My speccs shouldent be a problem since im running 6 core 990 x 6 x 4,9gz and amd 6990 in crossfire.

I actually have a temporary solution to the problem that works until the fix the problem in next patch.

When starting up MnB Warband i switch resolution to a lower one (and sometimes switch to directX7). Start the game and enter a server. it starts 9 out of 10 times, when in game i simply switch back to my high resolution and enjoy the game. Problem is that you cant close the game entirely (ragequit etc :wink: ) because that will bring you back to square one.
  8. Broken .exe file in warband and With fire&sword.

n0rth said:
    Xyience I posted it on the bugs website for taleworlds and they confirmed that they fixed it for the next patch, hope its coming soon

Awesome, thank you!
    Anyways, i have a temporary solution to the problem. When starting up MnB Warband i switch resolution to a lower one (and sometimes switch to directX7). Start the game and enter a server. it starts 9 out of 10 times, when in game i simply switch back to my high resolution and enjoy the game. Problem is that you cant close the game entirely (ragequit etc :wink: ) because that will bring you back to square one.

Anyways. Here you have a temporary solution. :smile:
  9. Broken .exe file in warband and With fire&sword.

I hope they are adressing the problems with the latest patch. Because i for one rae tired of spending 30min _TRYING_ to get the game to work just to play for a while. Could we get some sort of confirmation that the issue is being adressed?
  10. Broken .exe file in warband and With fire&sword.

The game crashes with an error message following saying;

Problemhändelsens namn:APPCRASH
      Programnamn: mb_warband.exe
      Programversion: 1.0.0.0
      Programtidsstämpel: 4e0dc30c
      Namn på felmodul: mb_warband.exe
      Modulens version: 1.0.0.0
      Tidsstämpel för felmodul: 4e0dc30c
      Undantagskod: c0000005
      Undantagsförskjutning: 00121fe1
      OS-version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
      Språkvariant-ID: 1053
      Ytterligare information 1: 0a9e
      Ytterligare information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
      Ytterligare information 3: 0a9e
      Ytterligare information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  11. Broken .exe file in warband and With fire&sword.

Targir said:
    yeah, try the off steam version from the website.  If you're still having the same problem in 1.142 patch then I recommend to use the older patch 1.141 to see if u still have the problem.  if U don't get any problem then it might have to do w/ the new Nvidia feature in the new patch

I tried doing it your way and it actually worked... once. Now i come back to the same .exe problem. I also tried switching from directX9 to 7, it worked... once!  :cry:

Gamedevelopers!!! I am dissapoint!

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat.jpg
  12. Broken .exe file in warband and With fire&sword.

n0rth said:
    I have the same problem, but only in Warband tho. Do you have an NVIDIA card??

Yes i have Nvidia as well. I will try the above solution when i get home and get back to you all.
  13. Game Crashes whenever i go somewhere

Try checking my post. Someone posted a solution there.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,180838.0.html
  14. Game Crashes whenever i go somewhere

Then lets hope they fix it soon. its been long enough and fixing the game should be main priority. :sad:
  15. Broken .exe file in warband and With fire&sword.

I think the new problem is related to the latest patch.
  16. Game Crashes whenever i go somewhere

I have the same problem as you. It appears when i join a game or start singleplayer. It shouldn't be related to directx9 since i have had the game well over a year and played it without problems so far.
  17. Broken .exe file in warband and With fire&sword.

I have had a problem with the .exe file for about 5-6 days now. I can start the game and go all the way to server list. When i join a game it suddenly cease to work for me and it says that its a problem with the .exe file. Its the same with Fire&Sword. I cant join singleplayer either. I have...
  18. [M] Native compatible Admin Tools. V1.0

Amazing work man! You have put in a lot of work for the MnB Community. Great job! <3

Ftm_Silva_of_Swadia
Back
Top Bottom