Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

No, you can see detailed list and analysis here: www.bannerlordperks.com
    Wow. Wouldn't it be better to disable perks that are not implemented?
  2. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Just watched the video. Everything looks great. It looks like we are getting what I hoped we would get, the same old M&B look&feel with more gameplay functions and better graphics. Now we need a release date  :cool:
  3. Why No one Post about Screenshot! - Post your Screenshot

Day 54, the Vaegirs suspect nothing:
    CSDIunP.jpg
  4. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Sir Faldor said:
    Does the mod work with the latest patch?
    Yes, it's perfect. The only issue I have is the map speed.
  5. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

There is something wrong with map speed.
    For the first 150 or so days it was fine, now I travel the map at a speed or 12.5

To test where is the issue, I dropped every hero that has path-finding, removed all horses from my inventory, starved my party to death, nothing fixed it
    At the moment my party of 140, with low morale, no horses and no heroes with path-finding, travels at 8.1

The only thing I can think is that I have a very high charisma, maybe that's the cause ?
  6. Frustration...

MoridinUK said:
    I've been trying to track down a forest bandit camps lair...so Ilurk about looking for forest bandits that are travelling but it seems they always spot me before I spot them.  so they jsut run away from me, my party isn't huge (they are on 17 i'm on 20 (plus acouple of prisoners, the ransom guy has run off!)

So what do I need to do, train my spotting higher  or tracking or path finder, or what?  Also hate that you can't see npc characters skills before you sign them up!

Any advice?

There are many ways to increase your party speed: increase party morale, increase path-finding skill, keep some horses in your inventory, ecc
  7. Achievments problem

I got 12 achievements already  :twisted:
    No idea what could be the problem for you, sorry.
  8. Who could buy me Warband on Steam?

Leto said:
    ok, how will you pay me?
    PayPal?

rotfl
  9. Who could buy me Warband on Steam?

HAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED ON STEAM?

We accept the following forms of payment:
    Credit/debit cards
    Visa
    Mastercard
    Discover
    American Express
    JCB
    PayPal
    For more information on PayPal, please visit http://www.paypal.com/
    ClickandBuy
    For more information on ClickandBuy, please visit http://www.clickandbuy.com/
    Visa Electron
    Please contact your card issuer to ensure that your Visa Electron card is enabled for online purchases before attempting to purchase games on Steam.
    PaySafeCard
    For more information on PaySafeCard, please visit http://www.paysafecard.com/

Use paypal or a debit card or whatever.

10. FIXED - 1.130 Steam version crashes when I kill someone.

On my main PC I had Steam auto-update off (everyone should have this by the way)
    On my laptop I had auto-update on, so it patched to 1.130 but I dont have any crashes and save games load just fine.
  11. Recent Events

If you have been knocked unconscious during the siege, your party gets -10 morale
Back
Top Bottom