Search results for query: *

1. Duseda

Custom Maps

the new update/patch raised the amount of custom maps from 20 to 100 but where is the mapdata stored? and no, its not in "...\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\SceneObj" Edit: I found out that one have to delete all old map files and redownload them, otherwise you cant add more custom maps.
  2. Duseda

Dev Blog 05/10/17

I want to know, if there will be some kind of "regulator" for the army influence upkeep?
    I like to march with my big armies, so it would be nice to decide how costly the upkeep would be at the beginn of every game.
    I wouldn't like it if my army or part of my trained troops would suddenly desert me if i had no influence points left...that would be fustrating. :cry:
  3. Duseda

Dev Blog 21/09/17

I want to ask another question regarding seabattles/seatravel:!:

There were some mods about it in warband, but they were with static battle maps(no moving ships like viking conquest).
    Since we could see the worldmap, which is pretty much landbased (except for the coast and a few big lakes),
    I think there will be no seabattles/seatravel in the vanilla version of the game or am I wrong about that?

4. Duseda

Dev Blog 21/09/17

Well, i really liked those news cant wait :3
  5. Duseda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017 – Our Thoughts

There are people who complain when a game is released and full of bugs...
    There are people who complain when a game is released and does not fullfill their expectations...
    There are people who complain when a game is released and does not deliver what was promised...
    There are people who complain when a game is released and is not balanced...
    There are people who complain when a game is released too soon...

Though Im not experienced in complex programming, i know how much work piles up "just" fixing bugs. (Like some programmers saying: fixing 1 bug gernerates 2 new ones lol)
    And i know how time consuming it can be to create 1 map since im a modder too.

An this list goes on and on!
    People are just impatient.
    But Taleworlds are giving them the cold shoulder. In my opinion, its the right thing to do.

BECAUSE:
    I bought many hyped and not hyped games which were released too soon and were simply **** and not worth the price they cost!

So pleaseTaleworlds,
    release the game when its ready and dont listen to those who dont know anything about gamemaking and sorts.

The game is ready when you say its ready!

your Duseda

PS:grin:own with the crying peasants!

6. Duseda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

What I'm more interested in is how "easy" it will be to implement ones own quests regarding mods. I mean one big slogan of bannerlord was it to make it easier for mod makers.
    So what I want to know is, will there be anything in that direction?
  7. Duseda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Maybe there will be a beta soon who knows  :party:

https://steamdb.info/sub/33773/
  8. Duseda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

I would love to test the new editor, the old one was not so difficult but time costly  :meh:
  9. Duseda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

I do like the season system and the new world map is looking nice, but how does that work for the city/land maps? Is there a sudden change in the season appearance or will there be a smooth transition between the seasons? My guess its just a sudden change since city/land maps are frozen in time :grin:

btw: still waiting for a release date :eek:

10. Duseda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Dear Bannerlord Developers,

I hope my expectations are not very high if i expect following of Bannerlord...

1.Graphic Improvement which doesnt affect the Battlesize of clashing armies or generell game performance compared to warband (i still want the same "epic big battles" like before)

2.Sea-Travel aswell as Sea-Battles like/or better than Viking Conquest.

3.More kingdom options like it was shown in the mods "Diplomacy" or "Bank of Calradia". Those options should be "easily" done and integrated into the game.

Those 3 points are the minimum to be expected by me  :!:
    I hope you will reveal a few more details at gamescom next week or even in the coming devblogs

a fanatic M&B fan

11. Duseda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Sounds and looks nice! But i hope they do alot more things like in Warbands Mod "Diplomacy"
  12. Duseda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 9 - Ethnic Instruments

Nice sounds!!! But i hope the battlemusic will be awesome like in the viking dlc :grin:
  13. Duseda

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

yeah i would like to see the new modding system aswell, the old one was okay (putting the mapeditor aside) xD
  14. Duseda

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Gj TW ,I welcome those animations!!! :grin:
    If i think back what it looked like in NW
    well it looked like this the good way...

and you dont want to know how strange kissing/hugging/(normal dance) or SOS looked like xD
    so TW keep up the good work :smile:
  15. Duseda

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

I hope Bannerlord is on Gamescom this year :3
  16. Duseda

Player sign-up

MP Nick: illidankazama
    City: Leverkusen
Back
Top Bottom