Search results for query: *

• Users: Haupper
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Haupper

On inventory weight-related speed penalty

One thing that repulse players from embracing the merchant type is how slow you get when your inventory is full of 40 pound linen. While making your travels longer, it also makes you easy pray for those 60 or so parties out there. So I suggest that every implement in inventory management skill...
  2. Haupper

About Books in .90x

I was skeptical at first, but now that I took a look at it I believe that the addition of books with be a great enhancement of the game. However, I find it odd at best that in 1257 most people know how to read. I would propose a fun quest to learn how to read, unless you start out as a noble...
  3. Haupper

AI assertion failure

I serve Swadia, and came to assist the Khergit Khan against the Vaegir King (hopefully my nemesis later in the game) Went smooth but got that error - had to reboot everything up Here's the screenshot
  4. Haupper

Traduction: Mode tricherie / Cheat mode

Pour activer le mode tricherie dans la version .808, cliquez simplement la boîte « cheats » dans l'onglet « Game » dans le module de préchargement. Pour activer le mode tricherie dans la version .751 et les précédentes, vous devez ouvrir le fichier rgl_config.txt dans le répertoire...
Back
Top Bottom