Search results for query: *

• Users: $teff
  • Order by date
  1. 1.126 script error

Thanks for your support! I'm playing warband 1.131 and version 1.126 of your mod.
  2. 1.126 script error

How can taking the last city of a faction be a mistake? That's not a very helpful answer.
  3. 1.126 script error

Hi there! The mod (version 1.126) constantly crashes after taking the last city of the Grand Duchy with the Vaegirs (Day 721). At first it seemed to occur only while moving on the map but after some testing it also crashed while camping. In the log-file (rgl_log.txt) it says: SCRIPT WARNING...
  4. 1.126 Capturing Enemy Leaders

Hi there! I'm playing version 1.126. I know the level values for capturing enemy leaders is set very high in this version. So it's almost impossible to capture them (my character is lvl 39). Is there a code change in order to lower those values to make capturing possible again? Thanks in advance!
  5. Chamberlain not appearing

You're the man!  :grin:  Thank you so much!

Thread closed.  :smile:
  6. Chamberlain not appearing

Thanks for the answer. I posted there as well.
  7. Chamberlain not appearing

Loading an old save would be a last resort option 'cause my marriage is about 150-200 days old (and she's getting on my nerves already  :wink:).

I didn't find an option to divorce her.
  8. Chamberlain not appearing

Hi guys! I play the mod "Eagle and the Radiant Cross" where diplomacy is included. I have a problem with the chamberlain or any other staff you can hire via the diplomacy mod. Simply put, they don't appear after I hired them in the "wife-dialog". I had a wife before I got my first own castle...
  9. Chamberlain not appearing

Hi guys! First off, this mod is great.  :) I have a problem with the chamberlain or any other staff you can hire via the diplomacy mod. Simply put, they don't appear after I hired them in the "wife-dialog". I had a wife before I got my first own castle. Right after I married her, I talked to...
Back
Top Bottom