Search results for query: *

1. Icey Fresh Werewolf

TW Hearts of Iron III Multiplayer Campaign Thread

I can do Monday this week at least, at the same time as usual or later.
  2. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Jhessail said:
    So that's gokiller, cowdude, beny and captured joe who can't play Saturday
    So, in other words, Nationalist China, 1/2 of the Japan team, France, and Hungary wouldn't be joining us...

Yeah it's probably better to wait until next week at this point to be honest.
  3. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Saturday's a gucci day for me
  4. Icey Fresh Werewolf

I will also apply for Siam.
  5. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Fallout 4

Radalan said:
    Icy Fresh Werewolf said:
    I've been meaning to get back into it, at least for the story, but I can't seem to get myself around to doing it.
    I played it for about thirty hours. And everything that I enjoyed had very little to do with the story.
    So at some point when I started to get bored with the sight-seeing, base building and shooting. I decided to just finish the story instead. But it was really bland. And I quit about maybe halfway in. Bethesda's games have never had a very good story, but I feel like all the story quests and pretty much most quests in general in this game are just boring and very unengaging.
    Oh, really? Damn, well alright, I'm still planning to play it at some point just because I like the Fallout universe so much and want to get the full experience of sorts, but this, as well as other stuff I've read on the game, doesn't make me particularly enthusiastic. :\
  6. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Fallout 4

Has the forum had a general opinion on this game? I bought it months ago but only played 3 hours before I got too annoyed with the graphics (they seemed cartoony or something, everything looked like it was made out of playdough) and the dialogue system. I've been meaning to get back into it, at least for the story, but I can't seem to get myself around to doing it.
  7. Icey Fresh Werewolf

The official Goodbye thread.

I don't get the point of his posts... nobody here got banned?
  8. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Harkon Haakonson said:
    You might want to take a look at your own tone; it doesn't help your credibility that you ":lol: and :razz:" nice guy your way through every other single post like someone desperate to be accepted and go out of your way to try to bring down big bad harkon with a passive aggressive tone. Anyway, that doesn't hold much strength because my last post on the subject was actually very reasonable and really an objective summary of how people act here, at which point you decided to jump ship completely.
    Dayum Hark, you know that thing you were saying about wanting to get the last word in? Yeah. >_> Anyway I'm gonna back off of this, don't intend on getting a treatment of some "rough justice."
    jacobhinds said:
    I wish I knew what this argument was about.
    It's about whether FlyingFishy should be able to take you to prom and give you some rough love.
    Docm30 said:
    tFv5pnU1OE.jpg
    All for you baby.
  9. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Harkon Haakonson said:
    :lol: So you were typing a response to me and about to post it before Llandy said otherwise, but now that you can't do it in public, you don't want to and claim "you couldn't change my opinion" in a swift change of mind? Good job making it clear you just wanted the spectacle and an audience. So no, yours was the smug remark; if you really found whatever you wanted to say important, you'd PM it, not go "oh well, party's over, no point now".
    I stopped believing I could change your opinion soon after I saw how you demonstrated a strong resistance to sensibly consider or even sensibly respond to what I was saying, I was hoping other people would see it and could consider what I was saying, smartie, but yeah, go ahead and try to make me look like a bad guy or something when you were throwing insults the entire damn time.
    Docm30 said:
    It would appear so.

tFv5pnU1OE.jpg
    :lol: Yeah damn she's hot.
    Amontadillo said:
    Guys,  just drop it? You know, like Llandy said?
    Aghhhhh it's so hard, but yeah you're right. <_>
    it's so hard :fruity:
    Amontadillo said:
    Irt ladies, there's also Anklesocksen, who has been a bit absent though, and a couple others.
    Oh, huh, haven't heard of them. Welp, I guess this part of the forum hasn't become as much of a sausage-fest as I originally thought. Yet. :wink:
  10. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Harkon Haakonson said:
    If you're really so frustrated that you missed your chance to get the last word in
    Oh good, just had to throw in that last smug remark, didn't you? Hardy har har, good job there Hark  :mrgreen:. Not about getting the last word in so much as just wanting to address your arguments, but whatever.

Harkon Haakonson said:
    you can always PM me
    Nah, I couldn't change your opinion, and your arguments aren't good enough to change mine, so there's no point in doing it in private. 

Docm30 said:
    Chockthrik and FlyingFishy come to mind.
    Ohh right, forgot about Folthrik. And FlyingFishy is female?
  11. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Oh damn it, I just about got done with my response to Harkon  :cry: but alright.
    Say, speaking about you,
    Úlrflheðinn said:
    cherac said:
    there are even girls here

Objection, this is a false statement, it is a proven fact that there are no women on these forums.
    I was wondering if there are any females other than Llandy left on this part of the forum now. Only other females I can recall are Bulle (who iirc isn't active much anymore), Jhessail (who left), and Dame (who left a while ago or stopped being active or somethin').
  12. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Omfg, can't... resist... the temptation...

Harkon Haakonson said:
    :facepalm: If you actually knew how to read, you'd realize my stance and Ulf's is the same, especially after my last post on it. Good job being an idiot!
    :facepalm: Your stance is adding on to what Ulf said by essentially saying that the research only refers to stupid people and teenagers and that the people of Taleworlds are 2smart for the research to be relevant when it comes to them. Ulf just said that one could say "that adults are slightly more resilient to peer pressure." You guys did not say the same thing, I don't know what you're talking about.
    Bromden said:
    Nah, I totally misunderstood that, I wasn't aware it's a racial slur. I thought it's in the meaning of slippery slopes or somesuch.
    :razz: Yeah I'm not really sure why he's been using that obscure slur in the first place.
    Bromden said:
    I don't know about how special a snowflake Taleworlds is, I only ever frequented one other forum so I don't have much base for comparison. It's just what you said sounded pretty generalizing, hence my post.
    Ah :razz: well I'm not really meaning to generalize across all aspects of the community or anything.
  13. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Bromden said:
    Bunny Cookie Canada said:
    Slopes are social psychology.
    This.
    ...what? Sure, I guess a racial slur is an example of an aspect of social psychology, but... I don't... :???:
    Bromden said:
    Icy, just because you can put a nice fittng sweater with "social psychology" written on it on some of the happenings here, don't think that you have the whole dynamics of the place decyphered.
    Yes yes, I understand, this place is unique and a special snowflake among communities, I'm sorry, just using what I've learned and observed elsewhere to make an observation here :razz:. Not saying I know everything about this place, in fact my original post was made in the context of the situation with Jhessail and Rebel, I'm not trying to make some huge observation about the entire culture of this community or what have you.
    Harkon Haakonson said:
    Yeah, it's a bloody ridiculous display of ignorance and really just shows you have no real insight of the AG. People contest me just as well, typing "social studies! social psychology! because they're ure friends they won't ever disagree with you! basic facts (that one is gold)" is just obnoxious and laughable.
    Oh good, and Harkon comes right back, ready to jump on the bandwagon, and of course exaggerates my opinion :lol:.

And I don't get it, what's with the people making fun of me for saying social psychology? Yeah let's all make fun of that guy, screw "research" or "scientific observations," what a load of crock amirite?  :???:
    Harkon Haakonson said:
    Again; this isn't junior high and people don't blindly agree or consent with each other just because they're in the "clique", that social psychology brainfart only applies to insecure teenagers or not so intelligent adults. :lol:
    Funny that you reference junior high, 'cause I was kind of reminded of that when I observed the whole situation with Rebel where a bunch of people ganged up on a person who's an easy target and who's easy to get a humorous reaction out of and then just laughed at his expense :lol:. Anyway, Ulf already showed you're wrong so whatever, but I don't know why you even tried countering me on this social psychology point when you didn't even know what you're talking about.
    Úlrflheðinn said:
    Although sure, conversely, it'd be pretty weird to predict that members of a group or even tight nit clique would never disagree.
    Well it's obvious the popular peeps here do disagree with each other on a number of things. I was more referring to the whole deal with Rebel where most of the peeps here are ready to support each other in pushing Rebel's buttons and only a few said "hey, maybe we should give the guy a break." I wasn't meaning these people will never disagree in general. I think it's just gotten too far in the thread to the point where the original context (the situation with Rebel and whatnot) got lost along the way.
    Harkon Haakonson said:
    Yes, which is why I mentioned teenagers and/or not so intelligent people who can only fit in through blind agreement with their peers, rather than being valued for consistently logical perspectives that may or may not be in agreement with the group's.
    Ah yes yes, the people here are just 2intelligent for research on social interactions to mean anything, the research just refers to all the dummy normies, not the speshul people who visit this place. Yes this community is different, but it's not so different that we can just entirely discount... oh what the ****, I'm talking to Harkon, it's gonna go in one ear and out the other. Why bother? :facepalm:
    Wellenbrecher said:
    Why is everyone taking that Asian so serious?
    Bah, the responses I was getting at the beginning were nice, but now I come back and all of a sudden I see that it's basically devolved to "let's go make fun of him for saying social psychology hardy har har." Alright whatever, guess I'll just drop my involvement in this argument after this post cause I'm obviously not going to get anywhere and the inanity I'm encountering at this point is just irritating, especially dealing with Hark over there.
    Wellenbrecher said:
    I like that Asian :ohdear:
    I mean he's no Tuckles, but since that tosspot doesn't come here any more the other one is all I have left.
    I don't come on here much anymore either though, I only came here to say my piece when I heard Jhessail got her status removed. I think my kind in general are just starting to leave this place unfortunately. It's the Asian migration :ohdear:.
  14. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Teofish said:
    If I do feel the person is genuinely wrong I'll either contest it or ignore it depending on my mood.
    Well that's the thing, you won't think it's wrong yourself because it's your friend going up against someone who isn't one to you. Social psychology :razz:
    Teofish said:
    But in matters of pure opinion it's hard to be directly wrong.
    Well I meant "wrong" more as in "immoral."
    Teofish said:
    And liking someone usually entails a certain level of convergence in opinions.
    Sure, but there's not always a convergence of opinion, and there's plenty of situations where if someone were viewing it as an outsider they'd feel different from how they're viewing it when they're in with the group.
    Sir Hitson Winsler said:
    I hate slopes.
    :neutral:
  15. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Woops, sorry about that Goker. :lol:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Teofish said:
    even with him being one of the popular forumites
    Naaah. Nobody really likes him. We just pretend so it'll hurt even more when we eventually leave him naked in the woods with his hands superglued to a dildo.

It's a rite of passage.
    :eek: You guys really are a cabal and have a terrible, though kinda kinky and somewhat arousing, initiation process to boot. 

Anyway, glad some fellas actually listened to and considered what I was saying back there. :razz:
  16. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Harkon Haakonson said:
    Says the Duke from 2005. :lol: Sorry Mage, you're "one of us", and you represent everything Icy blah blah Werewolf stands against.
    Dayum, I make a few observations and then you flip out and exaggerate my thoughts :lol:. I'm fairly appreciative that Mage, even with him being one of the popular forumites, is able to actually take a step back and look at the situation the way it is; he's done so now and back earlier in the thread when Rebel was angry-posting. Unfortunately, it seems that Harkon does not possess this same open-mindedness. And what's with the "blah blah" replacing the "Fresh" in my name? Is that supposed to be an insult or something? I don't get it. Anyway, good show :lol:.

Also Rebel, bruh, really, chiiiill outtttt. I know what it feels like when people have picked on you to make you build up anger to the point a single comment can make you feel the need to burst out, but really, it's not going to improve anything if you act this way here, and let's be honest, you're not completely in the right all the time either.

Teofish said:
    Eh. I make no secret of it. Of course I like certain people better than others. And of course I'll tolerate a different set of behaviour from the ones I like as opposed to those I don't care as much about. That's an integral part of being human. We form bonds that set certain individuals apart from others in our view.
    Supporting someone against a certain other person in every situation, even where the person you're supporting is in the wrong, isn't really a necessary part of being human.
  17. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Harkon Haakonson said:
    No, I mean it; you are wrong. Good that that's clear.
    :lol: Just repeating it's "wrong" doesn't mean anything. Good that that's clear.
    Harkon Haakonson said:
    You can't look at one thread and establish a conclusion. People (as in, the "old boys" you believe to exist) have pointed out abuses towards Rebel they didn't agree with to me before. This really isn't junior high's recess time, people are far more reasonable towards everyone than you seem to perceive.
    Well I'm not saying this just because of this one thread, I remember getting this idea that the more popular folks were biased for each other before and when I saw it happening again this time I got reminded of it and felt I had to say something. Also, I just went back to look at her posts with Slev and saw that she was being way out of line there too, but people hardly gave it any concern in this thread and rather felt better with just insulting and making fun of Slev.
    Harkon Haakonson said:
    Also, nobody provoked Rebel, even when Mage "mentioned it". Sure, perhaps I was a bit more vocal than necessary if one is to dissect the content, but I regret nothing, I get legitimately disappointed when people of value in various contexts of my life are drawn away by others I consider mediocre.
    :lol: Alright, if you don't think you calling him a "monumental loser at life" was provocative, then I don't know what to say. Just because you personally don't regret it doesn't mean it wasn't provocative.
    Lord Brutus said:
    Jhess. got punishment before her self-imposed exile and received more since her return because she refused to self-censor.  I don't do eggnog but I have had some Courvoisier.
    Oh? Hm, I don't remember that, then again I've been away from the forums for some time (well, I've been coming back since I'm in one of the BoPs, but otherwise I've been absent) and only came back once I heard the news of Jhessail's moderator status removal. However, even if she's been punished before, there's been plenty of times where she hasn't been, and I doubt some other repeat offender would've survived as long as this.
    Lord Brutus said:
    Personally, I was reluctant to punish her sometimes because she was usually right.
    I definitely have to agree with this; she usually was right, however her hostile way of talking and tossing out insults like candy wasn't. But anyway, I guess the top people of this forum or whoever removed her status figured that out eventually.
  18. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Harkon Haakonson said:
    I hardly expect you to take any of what I'm saying into actual consideration though
    Indeed... Because it's wrong. None of us doucheweasels are below calling each other's bull**** against clear "old boy" behavior, actually.
    The part I said at the beginning about basic social psychology is definitely not wrong at least; basic fact. And if you want to look at some proof just look at what some others have said in this thread. I think Mage pointed out earlier that Rebel was being provoked while most people just came to the defense of the more popular person. I think Jhessail too has been the subject of favoritism in plenty of arguments she's gotten into, and I think this general phenomenon I'm talking about is part of why it took so long for her to get any kind of punishment at all for the things she's been saying for years.
  19. Icey Fresh Werewolf

Vieira said:
    Here's icy, bringing the cooooooool.  :cool:
    :wink: Gotta keep it fresh man.

Harkon Haakonson said:
    Icy Fresh Werewolf said:
    And to Rebel: yeah bro, you need to chill out, that's really the only thing you can do. You're going up against some of the popular peeps on here, they're obviously gonna be supported by the rest or at least most of the other users no matter whether your complaints about being provoked are legitimate or not. :razz:
    Ah, the occult cabal of the elites anti-rabble geheim pact theory again.
    Not saying there's some kind of Satanic cultism going on, but it's pretty obvious a friendly group has formed among the more common visitors here and it's ridiculous to say that people aren't going to be biased in support of their friends or at least the people they know better and get along with better socially. It's a basic fact of social psychology :lol:. And just looking at what's been happening with Rebel (from a nonbiased perspective, mind you) it's pretty clear it's not just always Rebel's fault and that there's been some ganging up on him. I mean sure, he's definitely said some stupid things, but then there's also plenty of moments where people are just purposely provoking him and then sit back as others decide to join in on the fun after Rebel inevitably reacts. I hardly expect you to take any of what I'm saying into actual consideration though :lol:, so believe whatever you wish. Just my two cents on the issue. :razz:
Back
Top Bottom