Search results for query: *

• Users: coldcore
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Warband crashes after start up?? Please help

Hello so recently M&B has been acting up on me, first off I dont have the game off steam. Now after I click on m&b and the start up menu pops up I'll click play and will get a m&b has stopped working windows message along those lines. I have found the solution to this problem is to delete the...
  2. Can not edit my Profile

Hey, every time I try to edit my profile or even delete it so I can change my characters name and apperance when I restart the game it returns to what I had it set to before. So I cant seem to beable to change my name. Anyone know of a solution to this?
  3. How can I find my warband serial key?

Hello so I recently had to perform a factory reset on my computer so I had to reinstall everything. However I am having a hard time finding my serial key. I tried the web pages it suggested under the FaQ but that only gave me the key for the orginal mount and blade not warband. At least I...
  4. Are there any ladies/Wives in this game?

Ok so i have been playing this mod for about 3 days and i am currently a vassal of ireland yet i still have no run into any ladies or wives in the game or at feasts. Is it like this in the entire game or is it just ireland?
Back
Top Bottom