Search results for query: *

1. John Frederick

Fun things to do in/after late game?

Hey all, I'm on day 1600 of a main quest campaign and I have been elected king of Vlandia after Derthert passed of old age. I like it and all, but not only is it expensive to maintain my parties, troops, etc, I feel like I'm running out of things to do. I never was all that interested in...
  2. John Frederick

Resolved Crash On Launch, Vanilla 1.6.4

Summary: Crashes on startup, have option to get crash log but does not bring up CrashUploader Screen to get the identifier. The game will successfully launch to Main Menu if done so via Bannerlord.exe, however any current use of the Launcher/Steam will result in crashes. If I wanted to play...
  3. John Frederick

[The Book of Heraldry] Post your custom banners!

Hello again, With the introduction of the custom banner creator, I've seen multiple gaming websites with some intricate, and some funny banners that players have been creating. Just like my blacksmithing equivalent thread, let this one serve as a place to post, share, and comment on custom...
  4. John Frederick

[The Armory] Post your smithing creations!

Hello everyone, I'm surprised that I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I wanted to make one location for everybody to share the fruits of their labor with the smithing skill. Discussions about the implementation and balance of the mechanics are not the objective of this thread, only a spot...
  5. John Frederick

SP - General [Workshop Suggestion] Workshop inventory for raw materials, and option to hold finished goods

NOTE: If it's in the game already and I have not found it, please let me know ASAP and I will remove this thread. Simply put, I would prefer some of the options that Warband allowed us when we owned business, such as managing the inventory. If I can find a better source for purchasing raw...
  6. John Frederick

More infantry, no matter skill level = win

Maybe this is a rant after a battle was lost that I should have easily won, but perhaps many of you are in the same boat as I. I had an army of about 85 "professionals", mixed imperial and battanian many of which where tier 3-4 infantry that I placed in shieldwall just below a hill where about...
  7. John Frederick

Vikings joining my party: Only Northvegr Vikings, not Danish or Swedish?

My reputation is -400, so I think I have substantial ruthlessness to recruit the most foul of men. However, I only get the dialogue for vikings to join my part from Northvegr Viking parties, but not Danish or Swedish. Regarding the latter, I can only fight them or leave them. Is there any...
  8. John Frederick

Tweak morale loss for "Unfair loot distribution"?

One thing that I really find annoying is that taking ONE item, even if worth a good deal of money, decreases my morale by -75. By taking one item, as the warlord, it brings my morale from Above Average to Terrible, and I have 25 men desert the following night. I hope I'm not the only one...
  9. John Frederick

Bugs: Naval landing of Dorestad, AI navigation of water terrain flawed

I'm sure that these bugs have been posted many times but I'm not sure I saw a thread that specifically covered these. 1) Whenever I try to land my ships in an assault of Dorestad, my ships spawn under the ground terrain, specifically directly underneath the enemy army on the beach. This makes...
  10. John Frederick

[Event Map] Labyrinth

Hello everybody. I've been fooling around with some mapping in an effort to better myself and hopefully move onto bigger and better projects. This will be the first map that I preview to the public. Constructive criticism is always welcome. The map itself is one large labyrinth that can be...
  11. John Frederick

[Oprec PW Event] - [Blockade of Yore] [5.10.2013]

Basic Information Oprec_PW Friday May 10, 2013 7:00PM Eastern Standard Time Story     The Archipelago of Yore is a tropical island chain that is roughly 100 miles south-southeast of Calradia. The main island is home to a small town ruled by a family that does not pledge allegiance to any...
  12. John Frederick

NAPW Official Persistent Faction - [House Attrebo]

HOUSE ATTREBO Enjin Page Recent News: History House Attrebo traces its humble roots back to the fall of the Bacchus Empire of Pendor. 1172AL: Corvus Attrebo I was the result of an affair between the heir of the Bacchus Empire and a local noblewoman. The bastard child was legitimized and...
  13. John Frederick

[Discussion] [US_PW_East] New poll: What kind of event would you like to play?

The new ruleset is now in effect and Splintert's Severed Ridge is now online. Come online to experience a new and improved US East server! Come on TeamSpeak and tell us what you think! atriarcnet.dyndns.org
  14. John Frederick

Persistent World, Q4 2012: Status update?

As I was scrolling through and browsing the various topics on Persistent World for the first time in quite some time, I've been thinking about returning. New servers are emerging with new faces and leadership, some of the older members that I've played with have come and gone like myself but...
  15. John Frederick

A time for change: Farewell for now!

I do not want this to turn into a flame war or spam topic, so I will keep it reasonable for the sake of the community. I, Friedrich/Barradin will be taking an elongated leave of absence from Persistent World for several non-aggressive reasons. The reason that I am saying "leave of absence"...
  16. John Frederick

[PW Sub-Community - The Roleplayers Guild]

As Morgana Grey has explained to me that her time spent on Persistent World might be limited, I will be taking over as the head of this project. If you need to get in contact with me, my steam ID is NoRtHwEsTeRn31. Join the Guild NOW by post or PM! Give us a few things to learn who you are such...
  17. John Frederick

[HCRP Persistent Faction] The Freikorps Mettenheim

Das Königreich Mettenheim The Kingdom of Mettenheim Persistent Faction, Persistent World Some of the lore used in this persistent faction is from saxondragon's Prophesy of Pendor. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,119.0.html                                                            ...
  18. John Frederick

January 14 - United_Roleplay Shield Wall Event: The 2nd Battle of Adlers Ridge

Thank you everybody who attended and helped out. Considering the small turnout, it was still very fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. I will be hosting another event in roughly two months. And now for the epilogue... January 14, 358 Adlers Ridge, fifty miles west of Aysenburg. Hochmeister...
  19. John Frederick

NA_PW_4 Event: Reopening Old Wounds

Date of the event: Saturday, October 8 Time: 6:00 pm Eastern Time Update 10/2: The new re-host date is up as well as an important poll, please check out both! House von Holtzer currently needs more soldiers! House von Norden needs more nobles and court members! Both houses need more civilians...
  20. John Frederick

Basic questions regarding hosting an event

In an attempt to bring the community of NAPW back together, I am giving consideration to hosting an event (Probably sometime next week), but seeing that I've never done so before, I would like to know some basic things regarding hosting. A checklist from somebody more experienced, perhaps...
Back
Top Bottom