Search results for query: *

1. Suggestions

9. I would also add the possibility to play as one of the claimants.
  2. ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

Caba`drin said:
    Kogara, thanks for pointing me in the correct direction--I was unaware you merged the txt rather than the source. My previous post is largely irrelevant...I can remove that if desired.

I believe this will be a txt-based fix to make open field battles begin with your troops HOLDING, rather than charging. I've not tested it, however.

1) Open up mission_templates.txt
    2) Search for "lead_charge" (should be around line 369)
    3) Find the first line of code that begins with "0.000000 0.000000" (it follows a line beginning with "-19.000000 0.000000" and comes before a line that begins with "30.000000 0.000000"; around line 383)
    4) Select that entire line
    5) Replace it with the following:
    Code:
    0.000000 0.000000 100000000.000000  0  12 2133 2 144115188075856297 0 2133 2 144115188075856298 0 2133 2 144115188075856299 0 1 1 936748722493063616 1 1 936748722493063652 2133 2 144115188075856300 2 2133 2 144115188075857079 0 1700 1 1224979098644774912 1770 2 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774912 1107 1 0 1790 3 1224979098644774913 9 0 1107 1 1
    6) Save and play!

Hey, this is great. Thank you for this.
  3. SP Native The chocolate box Warband Variety mod (updated)

Works like a charm. Thanks yo...  :grin:
  4. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.1

lordofnorth said:
    sorry about my bad English. anyway, I think the character 's background should be decided by the player instead of randomly generated.  Another thing is that save setting, player should have this liberty to save their games in a different slot, other wise should they ecounter difficulty or bugs and  once they are defeated ,they can't replay or correct the part they had trouble with.  other than that, thanks, it's a great mod
    I believe you can modify the char background with the sliders
  5. UPDATED! - 'Polished Landscapes' & 'Diplomacy' with Warband 1.134 for Dummies!

Wow, thanks for this..  :grin:

Also, seconded adding the OSP items. I'm currently playing Diplo+P&B, now adding this. OSP items will be perfect for this..

Again, thanks yo..
  6. ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

Its been two weeks now since I started playing this mod, and its been awesome, I mean the troop balance here is really great!

Yo kogara, is there any way you can add more features to this one to make it more cool? Like a commander feature perhaps? or that entrenched mod?

any case, thanks for this mod and keep up the good work.  :grin:
  7. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.1

Hello,

I just started playing this mod. Man, I really love the concept, the cool new features and stuff...

There are issues that prevent me from fully enjoying though. There are so many grammatical mistakes for one. Also, references to terms that shouldn't be there, e.g. Caladria, Rhodok...

I believe this is just the lack of overall polish. Its evident with the ragged edges on campaign map, "holes" along the map edges at  bird's eye view map (World map). All these are evident since I saw them in just an hour of playing this mod.

Again, the concept is very great, so are the new features. The mod just need some polish. I sure hope you will work on this.  :smile:
  8. ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

@Kogara

I've tried several times adding OSP Items on this mod to no avail. I don't know if whether I'm doing it all wrong or the mods just aren't compatible (although I strongly suspect they are).

Problems I encounter include random desktop crashes and "invisible" textures on items (armors, weapons). That or the OSP items don't appear at all.

BTW, mighty thanks for this mod, its superbly balance. I faced 40 mixed Nord troops with about 100+ of mine lower tier troops and got brutally sodomized--was really happy to see that numbers alone don't win battles anymore.  :lol:

I would love to have OSP items though, so that it feels less like native and more as a new mod. Also, is it possible for you to implement formations, battle ranks, and maneuver--which makes sense since this mod focuses on infantry fighting?
  9. ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

Is this mod compatible with OSP Items?
  10. Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Can u please merge Diplomacy+OSP Item mod+Pike & Blade? I tried it but I keep getting crashes.
  11. King of Dragon Pass Succession Game

is there a warband mod of this game?

edit:
    used the search function....and it seems there is none. Would've made a fantastic mod imo
  12. Bug Reports: 1.14

Thanks for the swift reply yo... I will do that. Keep up this fantastic mod.  :cool:
  13. Bug Reports: 1.14

There's this bug that's been plaguing me. During battles, at various times I get stuck on one or two frame animations and what I do is to alt-tab the game then it resumes. I can say its animation since this happens usually when I come charging against an opponent then right before my strike lands.

Anyone having this problem? I already did a clean reinstall (deleting the entire folder) but still no luck.
  14. Feature Requests

Reposting from Reply #177

Hi,

I am thinking of a dynamic effects of your actions and also progression of rewards, etc..

For instance, after a hundred or so victories against Swadia, you automatically get a name for your army to something like "Thorn of Swadia"...

Or if you incessantly loot villages you get to be named "Scourge of the xxx" then have all villages a negative relationship on you.

After 100 or so victories you earn a title like "unbeaten general" or something cool like (I know Im not into fancy names,  :oops:)

Great work on this mod!

Also, viking helmets seems to remove what hair that shouldn't be covered, making the character seem bald.
  15. Bug Reports: 1.14

Yay, new version! I hope this won't crash as often as the last one,  :mrgreen:

Many thanks for this really nice mod xeno, albeit its super damn hard...

(I know this is supposed to be bug reports thread but I don't know where to post this)
  16. Feature Requests

Hi,

I am thinking of a dynamic effects of your actions and also progression of rewards, etc..

For instance, after a hundred or so victories against Swadia, you automatically get a name for your army to something like "Thorn of Swadia"...

Or if you incessantly loot villages you get to be named "Scourge of the xxx" then have all villages a negative relationship on you.

After 100 or so victories you earn a title like "unbeaten general" or something cool like (I know Im not into fancy names,  :oops:)

Great work on this mod!
  17. Bug Reports: 1.135

Will this update require to start a new game? I hope not since I've already spent some time building up my character...  :cry:
  18. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

^ TEatRC should have a workaround for save games.  :cry:  It's too game breaking to start all over after every update.
  19. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

unoriginal said:
    shadowrun_lucas: Yes start a new game. Without starting a new game and loading from 1.126, you might end up having weird meshes on soldiers and having 3-4 faction rulers as your companions.
    Custom troops? Like ellisian pedes and all?
    :cry: oh my, i spent half a day just collecting stuff for my companions.
  20. Clipping issues, mercs standing on tables

[What specific items are low-quality? In what way does the estoc clip?]

--half plate armor, pigface bascinet, barbutte, burgonet, plus some others i can't readily name since i already sold them...well, these items doesn't have some "gleam" on them--which is a bit odd since u have sallets, burgonets, hussar helmets (now these are real pretty), plus some robes are low quality textures too..

The estoc's basket hilt clips with the character's fist. (if you are fixing this, could you please put a bit more shine on it?  :grin:  This would be a great weapon for my fencer. Speaking of which, have you thought of making an Epee, a thrust-only sword? )

[Lezalit's dialogs were never touched. The nords existed at one point before this timeframe.]

--I see, but on the storyline context this wont make any sense as the nords are scattered and there's no rhodoks in this map. If you can remember, at some point Lezalit will make a statement regarding how he'd form an army, by having vaegir archers front, flanked by nord infantries and rhodok spears, swadian cavalry.. etc.
Back
Top Bottom