Search results for query: *

1. Lithuanian_Soldier

19th Lithuanian Regiment Of Foot

They are scammers, don't join
  2. Lithuanian_Soldier

War Thunder, Update 1.97: Swedish Tanks

Great game indeed.The feelings that rush through your body when you bomb those damn allies with a german bomber *manly tears*
  3. Lithuanian_Soldier

MP Fantasy [WB] Solgaard Roleplay

How does one get ,let's say a 'profession' or a job, is it a class system like in PW mod ? if yes, will any military classes be changed?
  4. Lithuanian_Soldier

How famous is the above player?

Le Roux, haven't seen you around,but then again I've been absent on this forum for quite some time now.
    Cheers ^_^
  5. Lithuanian_Soldier

GRUNWALD 2012 - massive public battle reenacment

Awww man,too bad it's full,would love to fight under the flag of Vytautas.Anyways thanks for not being a historical **** and atleast considering a Lithuanian force in the event  :wink:.
  6. Lithuanian_Soldier

What would you do if...

Drink my own piss.

What would you do if you came back home and you find your relative stealing your stuff?
  7. Lithuanian_Soldier

What would you do if...

beny1999 said:
    Sign up to work in a submarine. although, not sure how extensive the UK's nuclear submarine arsenal is  :neutral:

What would you do if Taleworlds exploded
    Explode with it.

What would you do if you ****ed up your PC and couldn't afford a new one?
  8. Lithuanian_Soldier

SP Other Beer, War and Teutonic Knights

GradiusCaelius said:
    That was very rude. Also a mod is never dead as long as people show interest in it. I am showing interest in it at this moment in hopes that it will not remain dead, and by seeing that other people have posted recently i think i might not be alone in this desire.
    This man speaks the truth...Burn him at the stake.
  9. Lithuanian_Soldier

EliteNoob said:
    Nodscouter said:
    Sweet. I have always loved the Lithuanians, mostly for resisting the Christians for so long.

Racist ****************
    **** you,you ****ing cock puss... Lithuanians didn't want Christianity in their land so that is racist/intolerant? seriously who let's 5 year olds onto the forums.People like this makes me mad when their first posts of they're account are so childish!
  10. Lithuanian_Soldier

Kovas said:
    This thread is a real zombie.
    resident-evil-zombie.jpg

Faunus said:
    Take a look at Kovas's personal text
    What's wrong with it?
    You must cure this zombie thread with some modding !
  11. Lithuanian_Soldier

MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Hmmm I always wondered how the hell do you convert someone I tried beating them to death but they only died :\ do you taunt?
  12. Lithuanian_Soldier

MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

I don't really know if this is the thread for this but with what buttons do I taunt ?
  13. Lithuanian_Soldier

I have no idea what he is trying to say but if it has anything to do with the mod I'll be the third guy :grin:
  14. Lithuanian_Soldier

Comrade Temuzu said:
    Luckily I downloaded this mod just a day before it was deleted :lol:
    Yah me too.
  15. Lithuanian_Soldier

What would you do if...

Somehow sneak to the bathroom then get the toilet paper holder and wait till one of them checks the bathroom then *STAB* grab gun and I would
    probably be shot...

What would you do if you got trolled on Chat roulette to get naked and ended up on youtube ?
  16. Lithuanian_Soldier

What would you do if...

I would cry...

What would you do if people with swine flu heads would turn into swine heads?
  17. Lithuanian_Soldier

NO....he removed the download link something big is definitely up I can smell it.
  18. Lithuanian_Soldier

It was not the Polish Republic

couldn't have double language street name tables, because it just "silly ****"
    No they can't have it because it's not in Lithuanian.Don't poles have to respect the country they live in or something ? or is that just a myth ?
  19. Lithuanian_Soldier

It was not the Polish Republic

Oh I saw that one and they did the right thing it's Lithuania after all a small country near a country like Poland and Polish people here still do silly **** like that... :wink:
Back
Top Bottom