Search results for query: *

1. History Dark Ages: know who they were and how they lived

i have a question: did picts have own berserkers or their analogues? PM plz
  2. [Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

who can explain me how to trade in this mod?
  3. MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

Mandible said:
    Alright. Just the normal and specular maps to go. Do you have any crits at this point though?
    DE-10_blaster_1.jpg

DE-10_blaster_2.jpg

DE-10_blaster_3.jpg

We can assign a different material to the green scope so that it lights up, right?

EDIT: Oh, and here's the reference, just so you can compare:
    DE-10BlasterPistol.jpg
    nice work!
  4. SP Fantasy [WB] Diablo 2 - Gotta hack'n slash'em all

headmaster check your messages again))))))))))))))
  5. ...

perfect work! nicely done!
  6. SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Pazanius said:
    Duke Daniel Milutin said:
    Hello I found this mod just now but I allready know what faction Im going to join - The White Movement! Za Tsarya i otechestvo! Also do anyone have any screenshots?
    most of whites were democrats not a monarchists
    sure
  7. co-op in pendor?

there is a mod that adds co-op mode... it's called "battle time" i like your mod and wanna play it with friends. there r lots of people who wanna play co-op mode too but they either can't add battlemod into the PoP or they have no time. can U add battle time and out it like a submod? sorry for...
  8. SP Antiquity [WB] troy-mod (no public alpha)

make an OSP, it will help smbd to make own mod
  9. MP Antiquity Phalanx And Gladius

Phalanx300 said:
    Sometimes people form an shieldwall but thats pretty much it. I occosionally see formations in public servers but its mostly clans. Just shows that it requires regiments/clans/etc. rather then a loose bunch of guys to form a good formation.

Which is accurate I gues? And besides, a real battle with the number of fights like in Warband would probably be fought as an skirmish anyways without formations.
    people always say: "we need TEAMSPEAK for using the formations" most of players don't use ts => no formations on the public servers
  10. MP Antiquity Phalanx And Gladius

Sayd Ûthman said:
    if i may advice you,just forgot about multiplayer formations, you will just complicate things. because, when people want to make formations, they make them even if they are playing britons or gauls.so, it will be somewhat useless and waste of time for you and your team.

Regardly
    i also think so. nobody uses formations when plays multiplayer. even in mount and musket, module of linebattles, nobody uses formations(((
  11. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

i have only 1 question: can i use this mod for prophesy of penor(WB)?!
  12. MP Antiquity Phalanx And Gladius

it'll be better to make multiplayer for troy mod. most of models are ready, and the only thing u need is to make scenes...
  13. Einherjar Duel Tournament! [OLD THREAD - PREVIOUS EVENT]

i wanna take part in the duels too. may i join u?
Back
Top Bottom