Search results for query: *

1. Jimmitheking

No armour for sale for Battanian, Vlandian and Sturgian towns

Every other faction seems to sell decent (read: above low-tier) armor at their towns, but for some reason Battanian, Vlandian and Sturgian towns (havent tested Sturgians but thats what i heard) sell no armor above low tier. Vlandians only sell helmets of all tiers, while Battanian towns only...
  2. Jimmitheking

In Progress [e1.0.0] Stuck in Order of Battle

+1.

Pretty major issue, hopefully it gets fixed soon (today would be great lol)
  3. Jimmitheking

Need More Info Stuck on choose formation to lead screen

+1

pretty major issue considering the game we're playing.
  4. Jimmitheking

In Progress Stuck in Order of Battle

+1 here.

Its a pretty major issue considering what this game is about. Hopefully this gets fixed very soon, hopefully today.
  5. Jimmitheking

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I agree that an autoblock feature would be nice.

I also agree that being an arrogant c*nt and calling people names just because they want a more casual experience is a horrible way to behave.
  6. Jimmitheking

[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Bug Description: Cant comfirm"Battle Order". There is no option to comfirm the battle order once you chose a formation.
    How To Reproduce The Bug: Enter an army and engage another army
    How Often The Bug Occurs:
    Every single army/major battle
    Save time(How long you've played that save):
    Steam says 5 hours

Bug Description:
    Cant Enter Pen Cannoc. Infinite loading screen instead of entering the town.
    How To Reproduce The Bug: Go to Pen Cannoc, try to enter the town center (or any part of the town map thats not separate)
    How Often The Bug Occurs:
    100% of the time
    Save Playtime(How long you've played that save):
    Steam says 5 hours
  7. Jimmitheking

Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Hey! That's lovely, thank you very much :smile:
  8. Jimmitheking

Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Hey there!
    Would it be possible to make the following coat of arms into a banner?
    HgvybcZl.jpg
    Without the writing and the shield if possible :razz:
    Thanks!

EDIT: Gave it a try. How did i do? :razz:
    P3feqrPl.png
    I don't know how to make the waves blend in with the background for a more realistic flag effect. Now it looks like someone put plastic waves on my banner.
    How would i go about blending the waves together with the background to keep the flag effect?

EDIT 2: I think i managed to do something a bit more convincing. Thoughts?
    w0whXYi.jpg
  9. Jimmitheking

Question before i download...

yayks, thanks :grin:
  10. Jimmitheking

Question before i download...

Playable Scotland/Highlanders with kilts? :D?
  11. Jimmitheking

v 1.40 installer not working at all

YES! thanks man, its really appreciated :grin:
  12. Jimmitheking

v 1.40 installer not working at all

so i've tried many times to install brytenwalda now. Each time i double-click the .exe, the launcher dont even open, i get some error 33/1069, or when it opens it instantly freeze and i get an option to end its processus. after the last one, if i try to launch the .exe again, it gives me an...
  13. Jimmitheking

Mercenary War Bands

Oy there.

I, too, have problems with those wretchs. i used tweakmb to change their party numbers and troop numbers, but neither of wich changed in-game. i even started a new game.
    they're still everywhere and got 25+ troops even tought i made massive changes in their number and applied the changes.
    Dunno what'odo. I'll keep tryin', but ill post this message Just'n'case.
  14. Jimmitheking

The Wild Wind - Recipes topic

would be good indeed! :grin:
  15. Jimmitheking

Ban request - troll who is trying to impersonate our regiment

Name of the server you were on: 84e_NW_Siege and 15e_Humans_vs_Bots Name of the person causing trouble: Jule, /Mr. Russia is a French dude and some more Nature of their offense: Trolling, causing trouble in a regiment and impersonation Time and date of their offense: 18 November 2012 If needed...
  16. Jimmitheking

1er Regiments des Envoyez de la Nouvelle-France - Régiment Québécois! [Recrute]

Fin du Régiment
    C'était plutôt évident dès le début pour la plupart, mais les Envoyés ne sont plus qu'une page poussièreuse dans le grand livre des Régiments.
    Merci à ceux qui ont crue en nous, merci à ceux qui nous ont encouragés!

17. Jimmitheking

Regiment List

- Regiment Name : 1er Envoyé de la Nouvelle-France
    - Faction : France
    - Class : Light Infantry - Infanterie Légère
    - Based : NA Québec
    - Thread Link : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,241000.0.html
  18. Jimmitheking

Ritter Dummbatz said:
    and I have Steam!

No problem on that one. Just download the trial and install it after you uninstalled your Steam-version. It will take the serial key from the registry all by itself (at least I think it does. It worked for me). If it doesn't you'll find the serial key by right clicking on your game in Steam.

Have a lot of fun!

Hold on!
    I got warband on steam...
    if i understand your post, you're saying Steam Warband's key is the same as TW Warband's key...
    And TW Warband's key can be used to get Mount & Blade...
    Does that mean with my Steam Warband's key i can get TW's Mount & Blade?!?!
  19. Jimmitheking

1866 - v0.9.1

Captured Joe said:
    If you have WB, you can still play Gabrilduro's 1860s Old America mod; Gabrilduro got permission to use many items from 1866 in his mod. AFAIK, those will be used in the latest version, which is still being tested, but will become available for everyone to download once testing is complete.

I know, but Gabrilduro's 1860s Old America mod isnt 1866 :sad:
    I mean, i love Gabrilduro's work, but i find some of his stuff to be kinda... chaotic.
    I mean no offense off course, just sayi'n if i'd have to choose between original 1866 and 1860s Old America, i'd definitivly pick 1866!

Still, keep up the good work Gab :grin:
  20. Jimmitheking

1er Regiments des Envoyez de la Nouvelle-France - Régiment Québécois! [Recrute]

merci tabar... heum merci :S

Thormiro et moi ont s'ennui de ton aptitude psychopate :grin:
Back
Top Bottom