Search results for query: *

1. chimera_t

A few issues from my last few days of play.

The simplest solution seems quite obvious to me after a few days of play. When Vikings landed in England, they were amazed at the fertility of its soil, and the great wealth and technology of the Saxons. Boost the mainland economy. Give the Saxons the tools they need to power through the grinding stage at the beginning of a PW character. I have a few issues with how the Vikings seem to ALL be able to tincan, as historically speaking only the most wealthy warriors could afford chain suits, but I can write that off as a game wanting certain factions to have unique strengths.
  2. chimera_t

Prisoners: What do?

I've sailed all over the Caribbean, looking high and low in all the taverns. Nowhere have I been able to find any sort of ransom broker or slave trader. As much as I must honor the code of honor and rescue men from the watery depths, I'd much rather have them walk the plank if there's no profit...
  3. chimera_t

Your personal Viking Conquest rating (X out of 10)

BlazingPhoenix said:
    weapons and armor being stupidly **** and not historically accurate at all. That is why I put it at 1/10.
    I'm sorry? 90% of warriors in that period would have been wearing cloth, using simple spears and round shields. The lack of Dane axes is a disappointment to be sure, and swords seem overly prevalent, but from what I've seen most of the gear selection in MP is reasonably accurate. My biggest complaint about the gear selection is that there's no way to distinguish visually between friend and foe. Even something as simple as different colored shirts. The game has forced me to play with DX9 (crashes on startup if loaded with DX7), leaving everything incredibly low-res, and the banners over my allies almost invisible.

Personally, my game refuses to even begin the SP campaign, but MP seems in need of some real balancing and bugfixing.
    4/10, would have been 6/10 if I didn't feel lied to by the devs.
  4. chimera_t

28th Wisconsin Infantry ++98q Carryover++

Hey guys! It's me again, here to show you guys our new carryover regiment from Napoleonic, the 28th Wisconsin Foot. In Napoleonic Wars we were the 98q Prussian Freikorps, and we have formed a North and South regiment to both enjoy the game and increase our number of linebattles. To enlist...
  5. chimera_t

98q Freikorps

Hello everyone! We are a relatively small regiment, currently members of the PBI Coalition. Any players looking for a regiment can apply by sending a PM to me. A few pictures: Current Records: W:3 L:1 D:0 chimera_t AKA nobodypolyphemus, 98q_Kmsr_Jakob
  6. chimera_t

SP Antiquity Kingdom of the Nile

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
    NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP!
    Now I just need to figure out what the hell I'm doing.
  7. chimera_t

I need OPINIONS!

I would sooner commit hari-kari Rifleman.
  8. chimera_t

I need OPINIONS!

Bulle said:
    Strawberry blonde? Purple? Chestnut brown?
    Quite possibly the brown. Probably not purple, and not sure about strawberry blonde. I am already blonde, and not fond of red hair.

Maboobs said:
    Ok ok, hang on. You're blone haired with blue eyes. You don't want to go red, or weird colours. Logic dictates you dye your hair a shade of brown/black. No?

/thread.

Thank you for a serious post. Those are the two I'm trying to choose between. And what shade, etc... Could you guys tell me how to upload a picture so I could show you what I look like?

And 2nd question: what do you do with eyebrows/eyelashes when you dye your hair? If I had blonde eyebrows and eyelashes with brown/black hair, that would look weird, no?
  9. chimera_t

I need OPINIONS!

Ok. srsly guys? the first 5 posts were bull****. And no, I'm not dying my hair some wierdass color like blue or pink.
  10. chimera_t

I need OPINIONS!

Hey guys! I'm dying my hair, and I'm not sure what color. I'm currently blonde hair blue eyes. I'm NOT going red. If you guys can tell me how to host a picture, I'll upload a picture. WHAT COLOR SHOULD I DYE MY HAIR? PS ignore teh red marks. everyone gets acne.
  11. chimera_t

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

OMFG Y U SO STOOPID? PANTHUR IS TOETALLY FUROK'S PET BADASS ROFLROFLROFL!!!

That enough of a flame for you?
  12. chimera_t

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

STOP THE QUOTE FEST! That's a bannable offense.
  13. chimera_t

Ideas about Factions

I have a few very simple ideas. Instead of forcing people to join existing factions, let them register their factions on the forum, and identify themselves by heraldry. This way, you don't have to worry about getting the crown back if you have to go eat. This will allow for more diversity...
  14. chimera_t

Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

Oh my god....

IS BOOTIFULL!!!!!!!

PRETTYNESS METER HAS BEEN ZE BROKENZ!!!

Sorry about that, but I have been a good boy recently and needed to get my troll out.
    Seriously though, that is absolutely beautiful.
  15. chimera_t

Rules admins or how I learned to stop caring and love the chaos

I have an idea, please don't rage out on me.

For a week or two, admins simply hand out 1-hour bans to people who flagrantly violate rules. While doing this, severely limit the amount/power of available weapons and the amount of people in a faction. FORCE people to RP by denying them the tools to troll.

Rules for this trial:
    No spawnkilling
    No randoming
    (Definition of randoming: killing without a valid RP reason {ex: 1k or die. I don't have that much! *robber kills them*}
    10 people MAX to a faction. (this hopefully prevents massive crusades)
    All factions MUST have some sort of RP reason for being a faction

Any comments or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism?
  16. chimera_t

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Dude, quit double posting. Its really annoying.
  17. chimera_t

Something is wrong with the pistolier hands when they hold pistols. The trigger finger and some other fingers are literally inside the gun. any way to fix that?
  18. chimera_t

patrikgw said:
    PhilRuZ said:
    Use archers to take out marauders and handgunners to take out warriors  :twisted:
    Or use the cannons.
    CANNONSSSSSSS!!!!!! HOORAY FOR ARTILLERY!!!

Shame about the dwarves. Maybe I can RP a dwarf engineer living in Empire.
  19. chimera_t

The Peloponnesian War - Suggestions

tenerife_boy said:
    yeh that´s warband ...campaign sucks...WE WANT MULTIPLAYER LYNORES COME BAAAAAAACK!!!!
    Thumbs up if you all think like me!!
    +1
  20. chimera_t

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

del said:
    Thank you all for your kind words and glad you like the new High Elves  :grin:  I have tried to make them as close to the new High Elf warhammer figures as I can , I hope they are any way.
    There are new HE figures?!?!?!? I MUST SEEEEEE THEEEEEEEMMMMMM!!!!

BTW: the haft on the White lion axe looks a bit skimpy. Would there be any way to bulk it out and make it more sinuous, like the slight curve of the figures' axes?

EDIT: I noticed that the blade on the tip of the Phoenix Guard's halberd is quite long. I would shorten it. Just advice....
Back
Top Bottom