Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement [1.166]

TweakMB is not for v 1.31 i think, i use it w no problems yet, but you use it of course on your own risk so to say. I haven´t had any problems w Diplo-Companions so far and i must say i really like the new knightly order patrols you encounter.
  2. SP Native Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement [1.166]

I looking forward for Thick and his new version of his Diplo-Osp mix, OP:s companions will be in the new version.
  3. ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

Regarding the companions mod, thick seems to thinking on adding it to his Diplo-OSP items mix.
  4. Diplomacy 3.0 SAVE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another way is to export your character in statistics, so you won´t have to start from level 1 every time when you start a new game.
  5. Those bloody bandits...I can't keep up with them when they run away

My suggestion is to use only mercenary cavalry in the beginning of the game, that way bandits will not be able to run away.
  6. Your Companion Party?

I use mostly the Noble Companions who get along with each other.  Alayen, Rolf, Baheshtur, Lezalit, Matheld can all be lords and they don´t object to looting villages either.
  7. Prisoners & Lords

Guy de la Bere said:
    Looking for tips on how to capture Lords in battle. I have been playing the game for about a month now, and am getting fed up of wounding 3 or 4 Lords at the first stage of the battle only for them to creep away when you finally slaughter all their men. It seems that you only catch one if you defeat them in a single battle. Also does a prison tower reduce the odds to only one of all lord prisoners escaping to 5% or do all have an equal 5% chance. It would be nice to have a super prison, an obliette, to keep them bottled up for good.
    Finally, forgive, but what is a 'stickey' topic?

The Lords escape rate is way to high, use the TweakMB utility to change the rates.
  8. ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

possum said:
    Raistlain said:
    Just wanted to point out that this mod would be amazing if it was merged with the 23 companions mod for diplomacy. I dont think much needs to be changed and it would allow people to build a stronger faction without having to recruit enemy lords. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,130428.0.html

currently you can have 7 companions without getting any conflicts. isnt that enough to start a kingdom?

The problem with the Native companions is that they been around a rather long time now and the game needs new and interesting companions.

Kogara said:
    If you'd like, you can merge it yourself for your own use, I can instruct you on how to do it if need be, just shoot me a PM.

I think many would be interested in this.
  9. What do you think of Nord Archers?

Lorrack said:
    I've played Nord before and really liked them but really only used infantry, and I really like the archers rain down on enemy then send melee in to finish off strat. I'll probally going to do 70% melee 30% archers.

So some guides say that nord archers are useless and not bother with them, are they really that crappy?

Maybe not useless, but worst of the different factions.

Personally, i think Nord should use skirmish unit troop tree instead of archers. Nords like in RL where better at throwing axes.
  10. Official M&B Lore?

I would also be interested to know if there are any documented lore and History.
  11. SP Native Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement [1.166]

I really love this mod.
    I have problems to play Warbands without this mod enabled.
  12. Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

mailor said:
    On another note, I think this mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,129012.0.html is almost a must. This looks absolutely fabulous! I am so sick of the boring vanilla NPCs!

Yes, i´m second to that. I can´t play without this mod anymore.
Back
Top Bottom