Search results for query: *

• Users: Sreaction
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sreaction

Champion Benefits?

I just looked at the arena/leaderboard and a tool tip comes up when you hover over the champion that says you gain 1 influence a day while champion. However each day i get 3.1 influence points for feudal inheritance and serfdom, two policies of the kingdom I am part of but not the 1 influence...
  2. Sreaction

Resolved Accompanying Lords are ejected from army upon breaking into a castle/town under siege

Summary: How to Reproduce: In sandbox build an army and try to break into a town/castle under siege Have you used cheats and if so which: n/a Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win7 GPU:Radeon RX 570 GPU Driver Version: 22.6.1 CPU: FX 8350 RAM: 16 GB...
  3. Sreaction

Siege appears to be broken

I am playing 1.2.9 and siege mechanics are wonky as ****. I am not sure what version I was playing before but it was before the release of 1.2.0 and while siege play was not perfect I could manage to advance the game minus any glaring defects. Now ambush works essentially as a stall tactic with...
  4. Sreaction

Relation hit when an enemy takes one of my fiefs

I am playing as a Vlandian lord and we are at war with Sturgia. An army takes one of my fiefs ,Druimmor, and my relations with a certain Sturgian clan dips by ten or fifteen points. Why? I get if you take a fief owned by clan why they'd be resentful, but to have them take one of my fiefs and...
  5. Sreaction

Need More Info Not getting income from fief/castle

Summary: The summary does not list Aster Castle Income, while its two supporting villages are listed. The math says I am getting zero income for the fief. How to Reproduce: playing sandbox mode as a Vlandian lord Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  6. Sreaction

Warfighting Styles

Ive noticed, in fighting for my kingdom Ive settled into the role being the consolidator. When a kingdom is a war it knows only one speed, amass armies and take fiefs, after that is accomplished rinse and repeat. What the end result is the army overstretching itself, taking too much territory...
  7. Sreaction

Resolved Burnt face

Summary: an icon for a npc is deformed, it looks like a darkened face with exposed eyes and teeth How to Reproduce: Went to the keep at Varcheg and the npc Andros face was bugged. Also, I saw a post in the bugs section with the same issue...
  8. Sreaction

NPC Relation Score What Does it Affect?

So I noticed the NPC relation score does not seem as important as it was for MB Warband. For example, you can have a -5 relation with an NPC and they will still sell a business or caravan to you, they will still give you quests and interact with you. If you have a negative relation score with a...
  9. Sreaction

You're King! OK

And just like that a 27 year old Khuzait from humble beginnings has become King of the Vlandians. I'll take it I suppose, but it seems rather odd to me. Just a thought on the way kingdoms work; everything comes really easy. I mean I was not even trying to be King or advance to far with the...
  10. Sreaction

In Progress Puluc at Varcheg is glitched

Summary: VERSION # IS 1.1.4 I transposed the numbers up top. How to Reproduce: Playing as a Khuzait turned and joined the Vlandian Kingdom. Varcheg was taken and given to me. I tried to play a game with a lady and the round pieces are sunken into the table and I cannot interact or see them. Its...
  11. Sreaction

A few Warband features that I miss

1.In Warband you could check your score with the "Retire from Adventuring" feature. I am not sure if Bannerlord has something similar or they just did away with it. 2.The event log was handy in that you could press L and it would show all the events the recently happened. In Bannerlord the...
  12. Sreaction

Two Questions about the Character Screen

On the Characters Screen at the very top is the name of my Player Character to the right of that is a silver shield with a number in it, currently it says 47. What does the number represent? OK just figured that out. The number in the shield represents attribute points and focus points...
  13. Sreaction

Resolved Question about my purchase of Bannerlord

Summary: I bought Bannerlord in March last month. I bought it through Xsolla via the Taleworlds site. The problem is I did not know the game is available on GOG. I would much prefer to own the game on GOG than have a Steam version. Is there anyway I could transfer my current version to GOG. I...
  14. Sreaction

Question Regarding Steam PC version

I own M&B Warband and there is a demo that you can activate on Steam but its not associated with the Steam software. For Bannerlord is there a similar way to dl the game seperately and activate it through Steam or is the only option to dl and play via Steam?
  15. Sreaction

Game End?

So there is not splash screen, role the credits, nothings special when you beat the game? I started my own Kingdom and conquered everyone and expected to get some kind of acknowledgement but nothing ingame. How disappointing or did I miss something. I mean jesus I sunk countless hours into the...
  16. Sreaction

Tweaking the Troops.txt Question

Apologies, I just realized a while back I ask the same question pleas disregard or remove thread.
  17. Sreaction

? about troop.txt file and changing names

I want to change a lord/lady name and in the troop.txt file an example is this: trp_kingdom_3_lady_2 Lady_Tuan Tuan 0 268435473 0 0 17 0 0 So after changing it should it look like this? trp_kingdom_3_lady_2 Lady_Harlot Tuan 0 268435473 0 0 17 0 0 or this trp_kingdom_3_lady_2 Lady_Harlot...
  18. Sreaction

Changing Spouse's inventory

I found a thread that shows how to get access to the wife's inventory https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/remove-my-wifes-hat.153903/ It works--kinda. If I change her "armor/dress" it gets convoluted. Upon leaving my castle/town and coming back she is not wearing the armor/dress but...
  19. Sreaction

What type of Ram?

Hey, I just got a new AMD RYZEN 7 3700X and I am looking to pair it with a MB. I am trying to figure out what type of memory I can get. This site : http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Zen/AMD-Ryzen%207%203700X.html says it supports DDR4-3200. However, lookng at the MBs the specs say this: 3rd Gen...
  20. Sreaction

AI Lord/Kingdom Management is Broken

I am deep into a long single player vanilla game past 800 days, and I am noticing how dysfunctional the AI is regarding kingdom management. I started my own kingdom and now have 5 towns, multiple castles and around 20 lords under my banner. Near the beginning of the game it becomes apparent...
Back
Top Bottom