Search results for query: *

1. KillerMongoose

Airsoft.

There's a great satisfaction that comes from defending a building all by yourself. I was left alone in this small shack waiting for reinforcements that never came and I just remember moving to one window (I was keeping 360 degree security) and I saw a guy crouched and not facing me, he was reloading his gun and didn't see me in the window. From my pov he was basically in this position except reloading
    crouched-soldier-18561367.jpg
    and I just raised my F2000 and let a burst rip and I caught him in the crotch. I felt bad but there was no time for remorse, I had tan team ****ers closing in.
  2. KillerMongoose

Airsoft.

It's really a matter of preference but personally, I love airsoft more and the only argument I get from paintballers who don't respect my choice (not all paintballers, but those few who are real assholes about it) is that "paintball hurts more" which is a stupid argument. The difference in pain is negligible in that unless you get shot in the ****, you're gonna be fine as long as you're safe. I've played both and I find airsoft more enjoyable because it's more immersive and tactical.
  3. KillerMongoose

7de Belgische Infanterie Bataljon

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=7394.0 This seems to be the best one in my opinion, they seem mature, fun, and pretty good sized. They seem the most serious (by serious I mean I feel like they are going to stick around longer)
  4. KillerMongoose

Swords or Bayonets?

For me I have good bayonet days and good sword days. I think that generally the bayonet is more lethal because it can one hit kill with a stab to the toe. But in the right hands, a sword can be a line-killer. I've seen officers take out whole regiments with swords.
  5. KillerMongoose

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

A P P L I C A T I O N  F O R  M
    Code:
    [b]In-Game name:[/b]
    [b]Steam name:[/b]
    [b]Do you have Teamspeak:[/b]
    [b]Nationality:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
  6. KillerMongoose

36ste Belgische Jager Bataljon ♠ The Iron Waffles ♠ [Recruiting]

U N I F O R M S W H O  A R E  T H E  I R O N  W A F F L E S ? The Iron Waffles are a group of players who have been brought together by a friendship forged in battle. Being an Iron Waffle means more than being a part of some gaming group. It means being brave, skilled, and being...
  7. KillerMongoose

At least 10 of them have been formed lol, would you like links?
  8. KillerMongoose

Captured Joe are you still interested in joining? We haven't heard from you in a while and I was just wondering :razz: I'll make a big artwork dump on my DeviantArt if you would like lol, I'll also let you in on my current secret art project :lol:
  9. KillerMongoose

Suggestions / Feedback

A really awesome idea would be to have seasonal maps, aka during winter use a snowy map and same for fall and summer. It would be pretty cool in my opinion to fight enemies in a snowy forest
  10. KillerMongoose

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Plus scientists reconstructed the body of a dead Scottish knight and determined that most knights were built like professional rugby players.
  11. KillerMongoose

They really should introduce something... anything... anything at all...
  12. KillerMongoose

Is it confirmed whether MB2 will be Singleplayer only or will it have multiplayer?
  13. KillerMongoose

Suggestions / Feedback

Is there some way to make Native's stop KOS'ing everybody? I see it all the time and whenever I have the unbelievable luck to say something before they shoot me in the face, they just say stereotypical cliche's like "No peace for white man!" or "Scalp white man!" Like seriously? Since when did the word "Native American" mean "Combative douche with a speech impediment?" Being a native should not be a license to KOS everybody who isn't a native. Native's more often fought with the European powers rather than against them, considering the aspects of trade as well as the belief that by siding with the most powerful country they could retain their land (That is... until 'Murica) And natives were always trading with colonists and fighting their enemies in return for things like protection, trade, etc.
  14. KillerMongoose

NA- Frontier VS New Spain

Please go back to Frontier, New Spain is so bugged and glitchy and it just feels weird, the Frontier is a MUCH more appealing landscape to play this mod in.
  15. KillerMongoose

Official Server Information

When do servers reset? And does the NA server ever change the map? I've only played on New Spain since I've downloaded this mod and I want to try other maps
  16. KillerMongoose

Taking a fort

As an immigrant, how can I take over an abandoned fort?
  17. KillerMongoose

MP Musket Era Home of the Brave (A War of 1812 mod) *RECRUITING ALL POSITIONS!*

sammac said:
    still here mongoose?
    I'm on the FSE forums more than these forums, but yes, I'm still alive :razz:
  18. KillerMongoose

Your drawings were an inspiration to me to pick up pencil and paper once again and start drawing, I've done many others as well
Back
Top Bottom