Search results for query: *

• Users: Arctanas
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arctanas

Team Remnant [AU/NZ] - Recruiting

Team Remnant is an Oceanic (AU/NZ) Bannerlord clan with roots going back to the release of Warband. We started small, preferring to remain a close knit group of friends who worked together to learn, improve and win against the odds. Today, we are no different. There is nothing more enjoyable to...
  2. Arctanas

OC Battle servers rarely up, Siege gone completely, refresh/lobby simulator. Please let us play your game...

We started originally with 3-4 OC servers that rotated fairly consistently between game modes with generally not too long downtime between Battle matches, but over the last couple weeks something has gone wrong with the servers, it's rare that we get to play Battle, the game mode we've all been...
  3. Arctanas

Please fix battle servers for continuous play ASAP

We appreciate the work you guys have done to give us battle servers, but the battle servers in OCE (and I assume other regions too) keep crashing at the end which causes us to be stuck on the same factions and map forever. Also, often after a match the battle server changes to another game mode...
  4. Arctanas

Please change an OCE server to battle mode

We have a community of players ready and wanting to play battle, now that it's in the game, please just change one of our TDM/Siege/Duel servers to battle so we can play. CN (Singapore) is okay but 20 ping is better than 100~ ping. Thanks. EDIT: Apparently there's no OCE servers now? What...
  5. Arctanas

Need More Info Colourful dust/smoke bug

I've been getting this weird bug where there's red/green/yellow dust/smoke below peoples feet, while it looks nice, it's not practical and really annoying Maps I get this issue on: - Current TDM map - Small green village Skirmish map (the one that's not that great for cav and you can...
  6. Arctanas

Resolved Colourful dust/smoke bug

On certain maps everyone has red/green/yellow dust/smoke below their feet, while it looks nice, it's not practical and really annoying. Things I've tried doing to fix it with no sucess: - Maxing and lowering the graphics - Click every box in the performance area off/on - Verifying cache -...
Back
Top Bottom