Search results for query: *

• Users: tenis15
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tenis15

Lag related question.

This is a big mod of coarse and you have been working on it for quite some time. From the videos and pictures, it seems like it might be a way better experience than Mount and Blades normal singleplayer by far, but will there be any lag or crashes? There is a lot in this mod and it would be...
  2. tenis15

FileFactor needs to go

It explains it all really i cant download the fixes because i just cant find the right download button, theres like a million and only 1 gives me the one i need, should move it to megaupload it has less download buttons that you don't need that are all there for the same download to get you to...
  3. tenis15

Just making sure...

Before i spend 5  hours trying to download this mod, is there like Persian/Greek buildings in it, because if there isn't i really don't have to wait 5 hours trying to download it if i can play another mod with Greeks in it, not trying to be rude but buildings is something modders fallback on and...
  4. tenis15

Germans FTW?

I have just noticed that the Germans have 3 clans playing for their side and there aren't any Russian or polish so far, I'm just saying that it seems ironic, its not like the germans Over power, the Germans have better long ranged weapons while the Russians have better short range. I think it...
  5. tenis15

New server!

someone needs to make a new server me and some of other people on the servers not all, some dont like it becasue we get sick of looking like peasents in order to have enuf ammo and a weapon. I dont know what was wrong with the server when they had max money.
  6. tenis15

How do i change the location of a faction?

I think that you can do it in the factions folder but i just want to know which set of numbers is it if it is in factions folder
  7. tenis15

How Do I change country relations?

I just want to know what folder i can do that in for the regular mount&blade but it would also be cool if i could know how to do it for warband to so please tell me what folder i can do that in and how for a mod
  8. tenis15

Need Help Trying to change something...

I wanted to change the names of some factions on my computer only for this mod but it kept saying access denied when i try to save it.... is it like runned by this mod and im not allowed to change it or sumthing?...sory if im not that good with computers :P
  9. tenis15

Having trouble extracting

Downloading is fine but when i press extract to mount&blade this comes up please help:!  C:\Users\Tommy\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\UJCBTE49\WW2_China_Battlefield_3rd_Version-_Festival_of_lanterns[1].zip: Cannot create folder WW2 China Battlefield...
  10. tenis15

No rules?

Ok so i have seen 2 times a server said no rules and everybody go crazy each time it ends with the server having only 1 person on the server and it turned int oa DM it gets nothing solved just telling you admins. Yes it might seem like a good idea at first but it doesnt turn out good and gets...
  11. tenis15

Is Winrar bad for my computer?

Hi I'm new and was looking at the troy mod for warband i downloaded it but it didn't work i asked some people in game they said i needed to download winrar. It says its a antivirus scanner. I'm not sure if I'm OK with that because i tried antivirus things before on my last computer and it broke...
Back
Top Bottom