Search results for query: *

• Users: cruzader79
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Survival mode with Bannerlord Engine

hello guys Are the Developers or a modder group currently working in a survival mode using this game engine? something like DayZ, Rust or Ark but with the superb directional combat of the warband series Do you know of any project? I would pay for a DLC or support a mod that lets you play the...
  2. new patch release date, the one with multiplayer flourish moves

Summer ended, so when will be released the patch? don't get me wrong, I still play every other day and have a lot of fun in NA TDM servers a salute to the 60~50 people still keeping this wonderful game alive, I love you guys (I only play official servers) Oh and Dejan mate if you're reading...
  3. NA servers, where are they?

hello Devs, hello taleworlds it's september 7th at 10pm no NA server is listed? where are they?
  4. NA Login fail

Can't login to mp servers NA region
  5. NA WEST server latency

Hey Taleworlds developers, what's going on with the NA West servers? I got almost triple ping, from 60 to 200 !!! Heck I even got lower ping in the European servers, I'll work on adding images to prove it I get 130 in Europe, 60 in NA East and 200 in NA West What changed? anyone else having...
  6. 6 easy and urgent fixes, that will bring more players to MP

1. fix the worn texture of shields 2. increase loot gains in TDM 3. add more maps to TDM 4. remove faction hats option, look awful, make it client-side if you must 5. add more items to unlock 6 and finally allow for body morphs to be used on MP. short, tall, thin and fat there you have it...
  7. MP bug and glitch fixes version 1.1

hello Devs 1. please fix the hair clipping in all helmets and hats. furthermore, make the Head Armor optional, with a checkbox, maybe even make it a hide option, client-side if too difficult and shoulder armor too. 2.animations, the female stances look kind of sissy and maybe you're right...
  8. Female animations

Hello guys, did the devs changed female running and stance animations? regards
  9. Player Banner String (200) chars

dear TaleWorlds Developers: Please increase the size of the chain of characters for the player banner on multiplayer. I hear is currently capped at 100, please increase it to 200 at least. kind regards
  10. NA login servers are down

not only there is not enough people to play with, now they are denying the service. fix the servers now remove chat or emotes or whatever makes them crash limit to 60 players, now no server reach 120 anyways also, stop working in sp campaign, people will download and play lotr, got and...
  11. MP Customization Suggestion

Make head wear, helmets or hats optional Make shoulder wear, armor, straps or capes, optional with armor customization, it makes difficult to know what class you're against. if having "uniforms" were your identification goal also, people care very little about calradia lore, so... please make...
  12. DEVS READ

Hi DEVS Do you like money? Or do you want this project dead? designate a full quarter of the year specifically to Multiplayer. stop any development for single player campaign, YOU DON'T HAVE competitors there. 1.fix the servers, stop them from crashing 2.make South American servers 3.make...
  13. Easy Fixes can you do it?

1. hats, helmets on or off, if it is too difficult for you, make it client side only. 2. shoulder armor, capes not forced to ANY class, unless selected perk "improved armor" 3. Fix the helmet cliping for the custom helmets 4.Fix the facial hair and hair dos with custom helmets can you...
  14. MP New ITEMS(helmets & hair) Clipping

Hi guys since 1.70. introduced very nice items, I cant help but feel let down by some clipping issues that just breakes the immersion for me. fighting next to a guy with a custom helmet and see the hair clip thru is just dissapointing. grinding the game for loot just to buy and item, and it is...
  15. yet another MP gameplay and customization fixes

Hi guys server just crashed and I came here to rant, lol j/k I saw a guy in my team that had a custom hemlet and the hair clipped so bad. which begs the question.. does my hair clip when I equip another helmet? perhaps I don't see it but others do 1.fix hair clipping 2.fix age bar to properly...
  16. Understanding Loot

Hi guys me again, speaking about loot. Besides winning the match and making the most kills, how many and how gold is earned? what type of game is better to get loot? Duel, Skirmish, Captain, Siege or TDM does it help if I enter the game with a party? does it help if I have a clan? in siege...
  17. Minor MP customization changes request

Hi guys just asking to make these minor changes to MP customization if these changes are difficult, maybe just visually for your character client side 1.Helmets/hats on or off 2.capes on or off regards Hi just edited to add a few things on the same line 3.fix character age 4.enable body...
  18. NA time zone player availability

hi guys just one question at what time are the NA servers most populated? are there tournaments or events?
  19. minor cosmetic fixes and armoury changes

hi guys/devs Can we get Empire faction fix for menavlion class, currently the hair gets gray Fix for the eyes in all models And globally, can we get an option to wear helmet or not? regards
  20. Minor Stuttering

Hi guys I "upgraded" from a Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 630 3.00GHz to a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel) --low budget upgrade-- Same RAM 2.0 Gb DDR2 677 Same Vcard NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512Mb I was happy how my older CPU handled M&B:W, but I needed a second core...
Back
Top Bottom