Search results for query: *

1. Colonel_Hogan

1st Regiment of Light Foot of His Most Royal Majesties Britannic Army of Europe

Welcome, Welcome, I'll add you to the roster and send you a message with some more details.
  2. Colonel_Hogan

Sounds good to me I'll add you to the roster and I will be sending you a message with some more detailed information. Welcome to the regiment.
  3. Colonel_Hogan

8th King's Own Regiment of Foot *Recuriting*

Good luck, hope to see you on the battlefield.
  4. Colonel_Hogan

His Most Royal Majesties Britannic Army of Europe

His Most Royal Majesties Britannic Army of Europe We will take the fight to where ever we are needed from Brittany and Flanders to Greece and Finland where ever his Majesty King George II commands us to march we will obey. We shall defend the British Isles from any foe who dares challenge us...
  5. Colonel_Hogan

Sounds good to me, probably gonna be a while lol!
  6. Colonel_Hogan

Thanks a bunch guys, hope to see you on the battlefield :smile:.
  7. Colonel_Hogan

will you do events?

Would there be a possibility of having one on another day of the week, some peoples schedules might conflict with Wednesday sometimes.
  8. Colonel_Hogan

will you do events?

What time?
  9. Colonel_Hogan

1st Regiment of Light Foot of His Most Royal Majesties Britannic Army of Europe Description: The 1st Regiment of Light Foot is an in between regiment of regular foot and rifleman/skirmishers. Light Foot fight in both styles and will fall in line with other regular/light foot when either of our...
  10. Colonel_Hogan

19te Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Finally I'm back from camp, defiantly will be showing up to more training's and LB's.
  11. Colonel_Hogan

I wont be able to come tonight or friday or saturday. But I will be here on sunday.
  12. Colonel_Hogan

Where did I hear about this regiment: Just looking around.

What can I bring to the table:I'd say I'm pretty good a command because I'm American :smile:.

Have I been in another regiment: 5te Kunmark, 1st Brunswick (both disbanded).

Can I attend training on the weekends: Most of them, because of personal issues (parents) I will not sometimes but I will give ample warning.

Desired name: Hogan

EU US/CANADA: US

What you enjoy about Mount & Musket: I would be remiss if I did not say............... LINE BATTLES!
  13. Colonel_Hogan

People have no manners these days.

Another thing thats annoying is when you surrender they put you to a FS etc etc etc...... Then when you respawn some idiot with half-a-brain kills you then says "We shoot deserters and surrenders thems the rules." Desertion is publishable with death not surrendering, the they say we should get rid of that rule yada yada yada. I agree with and follow the server rules even if I don't like them, you cant make some random post saying "we should get rid surrendering its gay", its like the US Constitution. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and nothing can say otherwise, you can amend it but not change it entirely. Thus you can petition intelligently with facts and evidence and it would probably be looked over by the powers that be, it may be turned down (and it probably would) but at least you would be taken seriously. 
  14. Colonel_Hogan

Would an American Regiment be possible and if so who would be in command?

The President at the time James Madison, his wife saved a portrait of George Washington by pulling it out of the frame and rolling it up and putting it in her skirt. Ive seen that painting in the Minneapolis Institute of Art. Also I hate our national anthem its a god damn poem, something more like Stars and Stripes Forever would be more appropriate.
  15. Colonel_Hogan

REGIMENTS THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE OCTOBER 17TH LINE EVENT

The 33rd Regiment hardly had any 33rd people in it. It was mostly a group of randoms and recruits, even the commander did't spawn a couple of times.
  16. Colonel_Hogan

I don't trust those Canadians, there to nice, to quiet, and they live right above us. :smile:
  17. Colonel_Hogan

Before people leave comments I will say this right now. I know there were (to my knowledge at least) no American Regiments fighting either for Nappy or the Brits. But might I point out that during the time the war in Europe was being fought, another in the US involving Brittan was being waged...
  18. Colonel_Hogan

The Event

That's all I needed to know, and I'm sorry I did't read the post further down probably should have.
  19. Colonel_Hogan

The Event

Will it be possible to be a spectator during the event?
Back
Top Bottom