Search results for query: *

1. What to do?

While looters are throwing a party somewhere? Six days into the game and not a single fight; met just one group of Deserters, who were able to run away. Wat do?
  2. Wandering around...

...and no looters? Maybe I missed the point (if it's so, I apologize - but where did it say I should've done that) and was expected to join the faction immediately; nevertheless, during the whole five days, I've encountered only two groups of looters. Game crashed on two occasions while I was...
  3. 1.08 problem?

Hi. Was playing with 1.07; deleted old directory, installed 1.08 and loaded last save. Uh, my items have changed, all of my archers have axes and there is lots of red text when trying to talk to someone. Did I screw it up or there is a problem with this version? Want my savegame? Cheers.
  4. Battle sizes.

Hey all, I am a total newbie, so tell me if I am wrong. I set battle size to 150. Does that mean that, when there are more than 150 people on the field, those ranked higher in my party member list will join the fight and those below the threshold won't? If so, is it possible to move the slider...
Back
Top Bottom