Search results for query: *

• Users: Elijah
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Elijah

Morale system

Something that I feel is really missed in this mod, since the fiefs improvements are really nice cos there are so many of them, is the morale system. Since there are so many troops in the game (probably without a cap, since a kingdom when starts to lose, loses) a really good small group of...
  2. Elijah

Lords and their recruiting methods.

I saw not owners of castles/cities that when they wait there they draw troops from the garrisons. So if not having fiefs does not influence the recruitment rate, why on earth should I give them fief if I start a rebellion??? (apart from having to, cos if not they will be maaad) Thanks for every...
  3. Elijah

SP Native One shot one kill(951 compatible)

Goodmorning nice people!! I just finished polishing the mod I basically raised the damage value in every weapon making them more dangerous...So now the player is like a normal high tier units... Of course you'll be always a step ahead of the ai but you'll be as killable as them. The most...
  4. Elijah

Steppe Bandits bug i guess

i was just riding in the huge meadow of the khergit territory.. i just took a quick scan of the enemy forces and i saw a looot of steppe bandits near me... and these are the bandits near me i don't even know how many of them are riding in the fog... so is it a bug or not?
  5. Elijah

Is conquering the only way??

i'm in the khergit faction and i was wondering if after raising renown the king will let you have another(or more) villages... Thnx in advance for anwsering... bye bye
  6. Elijah

Time multiplier

Didn't find anything searching... anyway in the module.ini in the modules folder i found this line time_multiplier = 0.25 changing this will reduce the lenght of the in game day? thnx for the anwers
  7. Elijah

Sieges bug i think

Whenever i'm killed in a siege (attacker or defender side) the fight is lost.... it's kinda of unrealistic because if i king pippo is besieging a castle with 9000 men and i die he should continue the attack... the same is if i help defending a lord castle and i die the castle is lost... is it...
  8. Elijah

Getting bored to be a mercenary

Is there a way to make mercenary duty shorter than 3 months? cause in 3 months you generally finish the game :D so maybe making it last like a week it would be more realistic for the gameplay... so is there a method to do that??? thnx(i don't know a thing of python so i wouldn't know how to do it)
  9. Elijah

Spears speed

Is there a way to modify the thrusting speed of lances? Cause generally swords in medieval time were not so common they generally used spears and in game they are kinda of useless if you are not on horseback cause they are too slow... thnx for the help
  10. Elijah

Leave Faction

Is there a way to mod the native to add the possibility to leave a faction???
  11. Elijah

Tell me what are the major changes of version 0.808 from 0.751? cause i look for them but i don't find nothing... sorry for my english and my big intellegence :D
  12. Elijah

Dreaming Multiplayer

when i'm killing some dark knights i think at a multiplayer...attack thousands and thousands of enemy with the support of real person... What do you think about this vip of m&b?? Cause if mount&blade become a mmorpg, world of warcraft close:D(and i had a 60lvl paladin of wow) :evil:Elijah...
  13. Elijah

A mod that increase soldier

is there a mod that increase the number of soldier in each party of swadians vaegirs bandits??...all of them... thank you for anwser^^
  14. Elijah

Little Problem with download

the mbrepository site for download mod is down... how may i download mod? pls try to resolve this situation (sorry for the english i'm italian)
Back
Top Bottom