Search results for query: *

• Users: John Xenir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. John Xenir

Revolvers in Crimean war

Crimean war was in 1850s, when revolvers would already in services. So I wonder, how much were used in crimean war, I'm mostly interested because of phrase I found on internet "While many armies in 1850s had revolvers, Russian army had only old smoothbore, muzzle-loading pistols." , from this I...
  2. John Xenir

Firearms

Here is also some arms trafficker, who sells firearms. However it would be nice, if firearms have to be here, being more than easter egg, so player isn't the only one who has access to them. Maybe not the main factions, but there should also some parties roam around armed with these. And maybe...
  3. John Xenir

Merchant quest

I r noob at modding m&b, so I decided to start with doing quests and initial merchant quest looks quite interesting as it features many different things. I am able to follow how the quest progress via dialogs and quests modules, but when it goes to "action", I am kinda lost. To be specific...
  4. John Xenir

Scenarios

Since you developed the lore of this mod quite well, I was wondering if making some scenario depicting a part of history of a faction. Like player assuming a role for some hero and follow the main quest storyline, similar to at least astorionar adventure mod. And ugly random default town names...
  5. John Xenir

Flintlock repeaters

Of course other old mechanisms count too, I mean guns before advent of metallic cartridges, until early 19th century. Of antique repeaters apart from multibarelled guns I found only Kalthoff, Lorenzoni and Cookson, but there is very little information about them, Kalthoff has its own wikipedia...
  6. John Xenir

Searching for a mod ...

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I'd like to ask, if there is some mod of specific gameplay. What I would like to see, is some mod, which would be more traditional rpg like, meaning you are most of the time alone and don't go here and there fighting armies, but exploring dungeons...
  7. John Xenir

Question about animations

It is possible to add new animation to the characters to use different type of weapons? I am asking mostly because I still see that most mods which involve muskets, these are reloaded like the pistol, which is weird as they reload in the middle of the barrel. True that I was playing mostly non...
  8. John Xenir

Making flintlock sellable

There may be already similar threads about it, but I can't find how to add a flintlock pistol and cartridges being sellable in shops. I was able to add other unsellable items like rich outfit with mod tools checking merchandise box, but pistol just doesn't appear and it even already has...
Back
Top Bottom