Search results for query: *

1. dzioOb

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Max 80 Rayden, u can't even hold bow properly  :roll:
  2. dzioOb

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Hahahahaha, Rayden 100 :grin: no way brodur, no way...
  3. dzioOb

[NC2013] Captaincy Applications

That's right. IvE will be a new captain of the Polish team.
  4. dzioOb

[NC2013] Banner Pack

Sil Good Feeling said:
    I suggest a little star on the flag of previous NC winner : france, poland, russia :smile:

Great idea! :wink:
  5. dzioOb

Lares_RS said:
    dzioOb said:
    Application for captain of Team Poland. :smile:

High five for all old friends!
    Enemies too? :razz:

Sure  :grin:
  6. dzioOb

Application for captain of Team Poland. :smile:

High five for all old friends!
  7. dzioOb

Nations Cup Interest Thread -

To begin with, Poland will take place in... But I have to make a team, or let somebody to do that.
  8. dzioOb

[ENL] League Tables and Fixtures | Spring Cycle Fixtures Posted!

Alamut2 said:
    dzioOb said:
    In the same way we demolished you guys, and we lost because we don't play anymore Warband and whole tactics for match with Inquisition was like, all archers or all cav, all are runing backward etc. etc.

Yes, you are childish, but it started doing this when the missed chances to win. We are so well-used only the archers shot down your vegirs the saranids, on horseback was a pure rush.
    But while there was a possibility you have made ​​every effort to win, pulled the draw. Just IG were prepared to meet us, and you are probably getting ready for an easy walk.
    In the winter cycle, we have won a strong clans (past champions RS, DR, and others). Do you really believe that we (Inquisition) was just lucky?

My congratulations to the IG.

Sorry for Google Transl.

xD Yes, I believe so, and not even lucky, cause we let you win as I wrote somethere before ^^
    BUT, I'm not blaming anybody, guys, I don't blame RNGD for giving free win to IG, we do the same to Inquisition. And we really don't care about 2nd place. It was so fun and that's why we are playing this game :grin:

Congratz IG and good luck in the next cycle!
  9. dzioOb

Is there any drama? ^^ No, there is just reality.

nedsat said:
    How are we a weak clan now? We won and we're still here. You lost and your clan didn't even last the quarter of a year.

And it's funny, how guys you always thinking that u are the best :grin:  No need to comment ^^

EOT
  10. dzioOb

nedsat said:
    Trinity lost to a team who we demolished. They had every chance to win the ENL and blew it. Winning a league is about consistency and we had it. We might have had an off day vs Trinity but over the full lenght of a season we put up a better score.

In the same way we demolished you guys, and we lost because we don't play anymore Warband and whole tactics for match with Inquisition was like, all archers or all cav, all are runing backward etc. etc. Because there is no reason to take the first place if u are not playing this game anymore. Seriously, I don't want to say that, but this messages pissed me off... We let u won this ENL IG, and nothing gonna change it, u are a weak clan now so deal with it. We beat you in a nice style, and that was our primary target, not winning the ENL.
    And if u are so proud of this title, ok, you won it, maybe you don't deserved it, but it's yours, so CONGRATULATIONS!

Anyway, to all of you, thanks for the quite long time spending with you, and for this ENL. Maybe we will see each other in the next edition of ENL, but I'm honestly doubt it. :smile: (But who knows ^^)

P.S. No offence IG, I really like u ;*

11. dzioOb

[NC2012] - Substitutions

Poland:
    Out: CristoTheVicious
    In: Krzyżak
  12. dzioOb

[NC2012] - Livestreams and Recordings

Dear streamers :razz:
    Poland vs Ukraine will be on ENL_Germany 2 server, cause Kamillo give us his reservation :wink:
  13. dzioOb

[ENL] Server Booking and Donations | All matches must be booked here

Are you looking for a server in France, Germany or Hungary?: Germany
    On which date? 13.05.2012
    In which timeslot (17:30, 19:00 or 20:30 [BST]) have you agreed to play?: 19:00

Poland vs Ukraine, NC match.
  14. dzioOb

[NC2012] - Livestreams and Recordings

Semi-final Poland vs Ukraine will be on Sunday 13th of May at 19 BST. (Both sides and Alexander agree on that.) So if somebody want to stream it (and of course watch it ^^) Poland will be fine with this :wink: .
  15. dzioOb

[Announcement] - Prizes! (Courtesy of Taleworlds)

No there wasn't, but a few Napoleonic keys will be great ^^ Well I mean, we deserved for it, don't we?
  16. dzioOb

[Announcement] - Prizes! (Courtesy of Taleworlds)

So where are prizes for winners of 2011 Nations Cup?  PLEASE :mrgreen:
  17. dzioOb

[NC2012] - Match Results Thread

Poland 18 : 2 Finland

mb104y.jpg

mb105.jpg

mb106l.jpg

GG!
  18. dzioOb

Division A - Week 8 Fixtures | Deadline: 30/04/2012

Trinity 10 : 6 TeamRushRush

GG