Search results for query: *

1. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

haha welcome to the clan u are a great addition

welkcome to the a team1!!!!111  :fruity: :fruity: :party:
  2. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

wow clawk, didn't even post my perty version. (turns out steam standardizing media sizes makes it easy to find a bunch of pics the exact same size)

9X0phOl.jpg

If it wasn't obvious, the rules were pretty lax, essentially the games just had to have a major milestone in 2016 to be eligible, hence why DLC for witcher was voted for, PC remasters (Disgaea, god eater) and early access games (Rimworld). Factorio was especially odd as it neither went early access in 2016 (was 2012) or released (still ea) but as it was released to steam in 2016 and that was when most of us played it, it was eligible.

3. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

Orion said:
    ACanadianPolarBear said:
    please stop

oh look, its that samuel l jackson sig guy again.
  4. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

You're telling me I single–handedly killed the entire North American scene and THAT isn't worthy of being in the Warband Hall of Fame!?!?
  5. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

Every time I stop by its just anime.
  6. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Who ever said Scott was a "Cavalry God" ?

Even when I played for DoF he was never known as a "legend", just good.

Maybe I missed who has been saying that this whole time but I haven't seen it.
  7. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Scott is hard to place. I don't think many can argue that he didn't bring  bumpcav to NA (For better or for worse) and he was pretty unstoppable early on when many of the top UNAC 1 teams didn't even exist yet or their members were in other clans.

But yeah, by the time UNAC  came around and other clans had cav capable of bump cav + just being solid cav (and more importantly, being able to do it on a hunter instead of a warhorse) he kinda faded into the background.

It really comes down to how highly you value his performance in the 2010-2011ish "era" of Warband and how highly you value him more or less starting that meta in NA.  7th best cav overall in NA? Probably not. Worthy of being somewhere on the list of top 25, probably.
  8. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

In TMW caller meant the one who tried to keep Sota in line.
  9. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Voting for "best" caller is weird. They're very team specific.

If wK or BkS would have had to play under TMW they'd basically be like "WHAT THE **** IS EVEN GOING ON IN HERE" yet it worked for us. Few times I had to play under other callers I didn't mesh great either.

blak said:
    I'm gonna be honest, I kind of like this thread. If nothing else, then to delve into the nostalgia of the Warband competitive scene.

^
  10. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

After UNAC 1 with me becoming more inactive I know I got significantly worse so maybe my later times are out-shadowing my prime, but I don't think I should be 6th on that list.

I swung at people in group fights. That's all I did.

I can get behind Oodle being best inf. Very smart in group fights but no easier to kill 1v1. I'd say Uni in his prime might be better than me. I can't say where I'd belong because ranking people 1-25 is so vague.

The most reliably good cav that comes to mind was Calamity. I think a lot of cav were capable of more hype moments than him, but at his worst he was good.

As an inf player the only archer that ever crossed my mind was Lagstro. I never noticed anybody else. Achilles and Lagstro might be blending in my head though.

I think UNAC 1 TMW was a very strong TMW. I think if TMW UNAC 2 was a more polished UNAC 1, we could have been the best team reliably. I have a lot of respect for wK and BkS but I think wK gets my vote as I think they were more consistent. In my mind (having a strong bias for TMW) when I think UNAC 1 era 1st: wK 2nd: BkS 3rd: TMW

Obvious disclaimer: I haven't been active for a long time. Anybody who hit prime before or after my time I obviously can't consider and some people I just don't remember.

11. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

There's something slightly disturbing about the fact that a name (Admittedly dumb) I came up with 4 years is now being worn by humans.

I'd also like to take this time to let you know I've relapsed.

After not playing for 5 years, I have started playing world of warcraft again. This is the end, I'm sorry everyone. rip kherven 2009-2014.

12. What do you think Bannerlords Meta critic will be?

Thats really hard to guess. Considering Warband's success and the amount of resources they're putting into Bannerlord, the result may prove to be rather unique and may lead to it breaking into the mid-high 80s on metacritic. To make a complete guess, I'd say it'll probably end up very high 70s to low 80s.
  13. What kind of mouse you use?

Logitech G500 is a great mouse. its the update to the old MX518 mice that are generally loved.

I just like them because they have enough buttons without going insane.

Most importantly, they last a long time. My MX518 lasted me about 4 and a half years before I picked up the g500 (the mX518 still worked). Is the G500 a better mouse than a $10 mouse in terms of optical tracking? Probably not. Its the 3+ side buttons, the form factor, and the durability that makes it worth $50 to me.
  14. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

Once upon a time I could look at this thread and get something out of it. I think i've been away from TMW too long.

...Is this what its always looked like to non TMWs?

Dear God.
  15. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

MadocComadrin said:
    Needs more Miku

(go to 35:10)
  16. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

Eternal said:
    wonder when that was

At least when I submitted changes to Rurin it actually got done within the same year  :grin:
  17. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

Arys said:
    Woah woah woah, what happened to all the ranks, wtf is this communist ****.

Kherven said:
    Rurin, you're fired.

I started TMW on capitalistic principles. When I left there was nothing stopping the damn Reds from taking over.

#redscare2014
  18. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

I felt the same, but I feel like if I didn't set it up for him, who would.
Back
Top Bottom