Search results for query: *

• Users: Jackalb
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jackalb

Less bandit parties

As the game goes on I used to like to increase manhunters and lower the amount of bandits parties but make them have more units as I would actively hunt them and roleplay their slow undoing. Plus they can be pretty annoying at later levels when they're swarming but only a threat to villagers. I...
  2. Jackalb

Tax inefficiency & Bandits

Hey guys just need a little help, how do I make it so I can own more fiefs before tax inefficiency kicks in? I would have used TweakMB but I'm using zParsifal's version of Diplomacy and the boxes are greyed out. Also is there anyway to permanently stop bandits from spawning, I've just taken...
  3. Jackalb

Little things.

I don't mind being attacked by bandits in towns and villages but what does get annoying is after defeating them, being sent back outside again and having to go back into the menu to click marketplace/recruit/tavern again. As the title says its nothing major but it'd be a nice little fix. Also...
  4. Jackalb

Random +1

I think this has only happened about three times but very rarely my relationship with a Lord of another faction will go up by 1. The last time it happened I teleported to the area the lord is usually at and I noticed one of my own lords was right next to the lord I suddenly got a positive...
  5. Jackalb

Exchanging Prisoners?

Does exchanging prisoners work? I tried giving Count Klargus for my Lord Firentis but when I was asked to choose who too exchange Klargus for my character automatically said nobody.
  6. Jackalb

Vassal Appearance

Is there anyway to change one of my vassal's clothing as when I made him one he was wearing a rather silly outfit and he just doesn't fit in with all my other Lords; Also is there anyway to edit their stats?
  7. Jackalb

Emissaries

Whenever I send my Emissary companions to negotiate an alliance with another faction they just disappear and when I check the report it just says 'unknown whereabouts'. When they come back it makes no mention of the task I sent them on and they just say something along the line of 'are you ready...
  8. Jackalb

Ransoming Nobles

When your captive nobles are bought and you are paid however many thousand into the kitty does the cost actually effect the buying nation. e.g. because they've forked out let's say 5k will that make their units less upgraded because they have less money to afford higher tiers or does it not have...
Back
Top Bottom