Search results for query: *

1. Metal, metal, metal

Listening to Pagan Atlar right now, wow they sound awesome !!

About Black Sabbath, i only listen Paranoid album, havent took interest in their later albums but since someone mentioned them i will give it a try :grin:
  2. Metal, metal, metal

Hello guys. Do you guys know any good drop tuning albums, songs without brutal muddy hi-gain guitar sound ? I only want guitar sounds that have fairly enough gain with good clarity and any genres is ok.
    Thanks  :cool:
  3. Metal, metal, metal

Im not the kind of guys who love metal music with rapping like. But those guy made me think again.

Basically, you just need to find the right music to mix the rapping in.
  4. Metal, metal, metal

Lol, Babymetal. My friend is a lolicon and he freaking loved them. Also, he told me that : Loli is enough, you no need to pay attention to the music. Lol, hahaha  :lol:
  5. Metal, metal, metal

Will take your advice seriously. I will try when i got a serious guy can teach me.

So now i only do clean vocal since i am good at it. But since i knew that almost of modern heavy metal band always do harsh vocal and growls, so what do you guys think about a modern heavy metal band with clean vocal only ? If you're confused just imagine about Lamb of God with Randy do clean vocal only :grin:
  6. Metal, metal, metal

Maybe you're right. I think i just only tried to make my voice extreme without knowing any technique. That mistake made me went from a little harsh into shriek instead of full harsh vocal.

But about the vocal range things i dont know if i were right because i have seen a lot of guy whose voice lower than mine do extreme vocal better. So i think extreme vocal isnt impossible for all vocal range but it will be hard for people with high pitch voice.
  7. Metal, metal, metal

Recently, I tried to do some harsh vocal and failed. Today, i tried some death growls and pig squeals, must say : Disaster.

And i just realized that : Extreme vocal with a tenor is freaking hard.

So guys, know any ideas to improve ?
  8. Metal, metal, metal

Helfy said:
    Damn, those are some nice guitars.  Hope everything works out and you're able to pick up playing.

Thanks. Im working for it now. Cant wait till i get the gear  :grin:
  9. Metal, metal, metal

That is a nice LP copy and cheap, too. Too bad i live in Vietnam so if i want that guitar i have to ask them for ship. But if i want a cheap LP copy i will definitely buy one of those :
    http://www.aeguitar.org/forums/showthread.php?24386-DAG-lespaul-guitar.html

The price is cheap, about 200$ for one. But i havent test it yet and the luthier live far from my home city (about 1200km~745miles) so i will choose the LTD instead.
  10. Metal, metal, metal

Helfy said:
    LTD Eclipses are fine guitars, if not a bit overused. I've contemplated buying one before.  My only issue with Marshall solid state combo amps is that I've never loved their tone.

Yes, the LTD eclipse ec256 is the best LP under 400$ i searched in the guitar shop website. They also have an SGR Solo 6 but i prefer the LTD although that SGR under 250$ and there are others LP but more expensive (over 500$) like Schecter, Gibson.

As for the Marshall, you never like their solid state combo amps tone but how about ther head tube amps ?
  11. Metal, metal, metal

McBeverage said:
    But is he big bob?

of course not :grin:

Anyway, im going to buy a 10W Marshall since my fund is limited. Do any of you think it is good to perfome at small bar ?
  12. Metal, metal, metal

The shop near my home is full of Marshall amp and the owner loves Marshall a lot :grin:
  13. Metal, metal, metal

Helfy said:
    Buy anything with the words "Peavey" on it as long as its not a Vypyr.  As for a guitar, look for an Agile, Dearmond, or any lawsuit era les pauls.  As for starting to play guitar, try some songs you like, learn some chords, and develop a tone.  It's pretty easy to pick up.

Thanks for advice. Unfortunately, Peavey isnt popular in my country espically at my home city so i im going to buy a Marshall combo amp instead. And also, im going to buy a Metal Muff since i dont know much about effect pedals. As for guitar, im going to buy a LTD les paul (EC-256) about 370$ and it will be cheaper if i buy next month :grin:
  14. Metal, metal, metal

Hello. I'm going to buy new electric guitar and some gears to play heavy metal next month and i even do vocal. Do you know any easy learning heavy metal song ? Not only easy playing but not too much high pitch singing too because my voice can only reach A4 comfortably. Thanks  :grin:
  15. Exercise regimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fBssXbaq60

Belly bench press  :lol:
  16. Exercise regimes.

Anthropoid said:
    Deadift is probably the hardest form to master of any routine in the weight room, with squat being close.

I don't like the way the model hunches at the end of his lift, but this guys instructions are good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRRlk6264I

The key thing is: form. Go lower weight and focus on form, advance to higher weight SLOWLY. Do not rely on a belt to make up for bad form or to help you lift more than you are really ready to lift.

Watched it. Nice video, bro  :mrgreen:
  17. Exercise regimes.

Ambalon said:
    Eternal Winter said:
    Like i said, i dont use belt. Plus, everytime i deadlift, my lower back pain is a ***** :???:
    Hope i can improve more because im going to buy a belt today  :neutral:
    Either your form is wrong and you're going too heavy, or you have some other, more serious, problem.
    So, i am going too heavy, may be ?
    Anthropoid said:
    Eternal Winter said:
    Like i said, i dont use belt. Plus, everytime i deadlift, my lower back pain is a ***** :???:

Sounds like you need to focus on deadlift form using smaller weight higher reps. Try to find a weight (even if it seems piddly) that you can deadlift 10 to 15 times without the belt and without pain. Your posture is critical for deadlift; a bit too much bending or a bit too much upright and it will strain lower back else lower legs. Get your form habituated for a few sessions; then and only then start to edge up the weight in small increments. The value of squats and deadlift to your overall fitness is much greater than any upper body workout, so it is worth it to 'nurse' those abilities into line with the upper body stuff. It is a very common mistake to focus on the upper body for primarily vanity reasons, but in terms of actual health, strength and looks, you WILL benefit more by paying close attention to your deadlift but especially squats.

I followed Stronglifts 5x5 program and every set i deadlift 5 reps only but i will take your advice  :mrgreen:
  18. Exercise regimes.

19. Exercise regimes.

Anthropoid said:
    If you are bench pressing 103kg (103kg = 227lb) and you weigh 190 pounds, then you are somewhere between "Intermediate" and "Advanced."

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/expert-guides/strength

Still, didnt' happen unless you got the video  :mrgreen:

Assuming you are not just full of it, good for you!
    I will record some video after i finish the 5th month.
    Ati said:
    Eternal Winter said:
    After four months with strength training, now i can bench press 103kg, deadlift 108kg and squat 138kg. Is that good ? And should i push myself more ?

Your deadlift seems kind a low in relation to the other 2 lifts.  I don't powerlift, but I think that your deadlift should be closer to your squat and leave your bench in the dust, no?  I remember me deadlifting and squatting nearly the same working weight.  Do you have a weak grip or back?

Oh, and on another note, I'm finally returning to the gym today after my 5-week hiatus due to tweaking my lower back.

Because I deadlift with bare hand and without belt, i think
    Alenmare said:
    Eternal Winter said:
    After four months with strength training, now i can bench press 103kg, deadlift 108kg and squat 138kg. Is that good ? And should i push myself more ?

Those are good lifts.

Thanks, bro
Back
Top Bottom