Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Bismarck said:
    CC and Diplomacy have been updated to 1.131, which means that I can begin work on version 1.131a.

Great! Go for it Bismark.
  2. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

In the field you can beat them.
    During sieges well... The only real way i found is this:
    - lay siege
    - attack
    - they WILL sally out since they are more than you
    - you kill them
    - leave the siege
    - rinse & repeat

This way you basically kill half of them in just sally attacks which are pretty easy, especially against those factions
    who heavily rely on cavarly which will be dismounted on sally attacks.

PS: Rather than seeing this as a bug i'd rather have Bismark increase the amount of troops limit given by Leadership.
    Let's say 300 at max leadership plus renown.
    Fast and functional.
  3. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Peppi99 said:
    you have never seen a kings army with around 850-900 men in it?

i can win too, but not on dmg 100% on me and 100% on my troops.

yeah nice,makes companions to lords, 50-80 men and say follow me. have you seen what they do if you move to such an enemy army? they turn around and flee.
    sometimes a battle of my 220 mens and his 700+ ends up in a totaly wipe without any chances because my spawn is to less.
    battle sizes 140, i start with 20 men and 120 of him,they rush me so easy.

at the game start it´s all good, but after a few hundred days the pc armies grow endless up. perhaps there´s something broken with the lord ai.

No idea what your problem is.
    I play on 100% too but still win easily, maybe the problem is your choice of troops? Low Tactics skill? Bad micromanagement? I dunno.

PS:
    Try to have your cavalry sneak attack their archer, your archers flanking their infantry and spearmen tanking their cav/infantry.
  4. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

I honestly don't get your problems with large armies.
    The game can only spawn a limited amount of units per reinforcement, if you use the right strategy and keep a ratio of 5 kills per unit dead
    you can win any battle.
    Use formations, use lure tactics, flank fake attacks, hit and run...
    I personally use a wall of upgraded spearmen with a wall of upgraded archers behind, and a little pack of mounted guards to raid enemy archers.
    It's all about micromanagement and field tactics... My only problem is shielded infantry but i've learnt to expose their flank with my little band
    while archers massacre them from the flanks.
    My best victory is 158 vs 851 so far.

When they come in thousands the best thing is to cause a lot of mess in their home, most times they will quit the siege and come back.
    If things go bad well, you've got one of their castles in the while so...

It also helps to turn all your NPCs to lords then call them to follow you. They have 50-80 units each, if you get 5-6 lords you can count on 600 units.
  5. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Err... I have my hand on wasd right?
    When i want to quit i hold alt with my left thumb and f4 with my left middle finger.
    I have big hands and the keyboard is little so maybe that's why it's comfortable to me :razz:
  6. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

I changed Swadian to Greeks and Rhodocks to Romans on this mod, now i have a sort of 268 BC :razz:
    I tried playing another mod but the lack of all these features somehow automatically moves my thumb on Alt and my middle on F4.
  7. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

This should be the backbone of any mod.
    Seriously it's pointless to start a mod without all these things already in... it's really like playing another game.
  8. Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

This is the best graphical mod i've ever played... i still remember assaulting cities with my Spartans! :razz:
    I really hope you can port this to WB.
  9. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is there a way to port units from a vanilla MB mod to another?
    I really want to port 268 BC units to Warband.

Edit: Items are possible too?
  10. Textureless shields and heraldic mails...

As title says i merged multiple mods and now shields and heraldic mails are transparent! I think it's due to diplomacy... is there a way to resolve this? Like giving them their native colors back.
  11. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Yes it's tweakMB-able.
    I think i changed every possible parameter and have no bugs.
  12. Need help merging

Bump :/
  13. Need help merging

Hi, i'm trying to insert the Battle Formations kit into Custom Commander but i always get errors. I've tried different versions but all i got was different errors. I''d appreciate if you could help me merging them. These are CC's module_scripts and module_mission_templates...
  14. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Bismarck said:
    Yesterday, I've merged CC with Diplomacy. I've also added the formations kit and a deployable pavise. Now I'm trying to implement troops for the player kingdom. When that is done, I will upload my python files as OSP project.

Update: Damn, 1.127 is out and Diplomacy was immediately updated! Now I have to do all the work again!

Could you send me the files you used for the formation kit? module_mission_templates / scripts etc.
    I tried to implement it myself but all i get is errors over errors over errors... i'm going crazy.
Back
Top Bottom