Search results for query: *

• Users: FALX
  • Order by date
  1. FALX

The Napoleon Miniseries

We'll see this year I hope this picture - War and Peace (2015 TV series) from the BBC    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_and_Peace_%282015_TV_series%29
    I hope it will be something interesting.  )
  2. FALX

Signat

Here are some more modest signature images for advertising this wonderful mod  :wink:
  3. FALX

Problem Mac.

On Linux Mint modification works very well, not crash. But it does not appear many textures of some items and textures scenes of buildings. The very same working without modification missions in Linux. But in my Windows crashes every time you try to enter the city from the menu of the city or in battle.
  4. FALX

OSP packs which could be useful for us

Please pay attention to these icons to the global map.  (by Slawomir of Aaarrghh)  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,303947.0.html
    2aonuo8.jpg
  5. FALX

Mount&Blade Warband | OS X and Linux Support

In the game do not work on Linux correctly modifications. Some resources recommend modifications to rename the folder in Nativ, previously stored in the original folder stock.
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/0/5...94077/?l=russian
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/0/4...44062/?l=russian

Should be what is the official fix that would have worked in all the modes game.
    And so I went to some normal, but others fly on loading campaigns or battles.
  6. FALX

[Research] Odrysian Kingdom (Thracian Union)

Blessed ones of the Lord Modellers!  :grin:  Very much hope that you will start to do now models the Thracian helmet and armor. This is one of the loveliest kits helmets from gold and bronze. )
  7. FALX

RaW:Previews+News

Thanks for the great news!
  8. FALX

OSP Code Combat Perfectly Smooth, Mouse-Enabled Deathcam V1.4

Lumos said:
    Define it then. What color do you want your neutral news to be in? White seems neutral enough, right? Slap
    Code:
    [color=navy]color_neutral_news = 0xFFFFFF[/color]
    in module_constants.
    Zephilinox said:
    FALX said:
                (display_message,"str_can_not_retreat", color_neutral_news),

color_neutral_news    -  is not defined
                                                                                It`s with compilation errors .

Whoops, sorry, thought I had removed all of that. Delete ", color_neutral_news"

I'll fix it when I get back from camping.

Thanks for the hint. So it really looks better Slap color_neutral_news = 0xFFFFFF in module_constants.". :grin:
  9. FALX

SP Oriental [WB] Bunroku ALFA version released

http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/5822//?
  10. FALX

SP Oriental [WB] Asian Dynasties

Are now this theme updated and is here  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,283725.0.html
  11. FALX

SP Oriental [WB] Bunroku ALFA version released

DOWNLOAD http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/5822//? https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6Svf0-fsZZoTmY4T3RpU196SHc/edit http://www.putlocker.com/file/C4A028184AD3FE81 http://yadi.sk/d/pVfrqnVH8KGQM                                                                                         Currently...
  12. FALX

OSP Code Combat Perfectly Smooth, Mouse-Enabled Deathcam V1.4

(display_message,"str_can_not_retreat", color_neutral_news),

color_neutral_news    -  is not defined
                                                                                It`s with compilation errors .
  13. FALX

OSP Code Making CUSTOM BANNER (heraldry, color, background)

This can be done only and exclusively through the use of a modulе system
  14. FALX

KickingJoub said:
    rgcotl said:
    4)"i dont like pylos helmets those looks like condons" - in next raw version everybody is going to like it cause they seriosly looks good

Hate to break it to you, but they still look like condoms, just ones we'd like to wear :lol:

:grin: Everyone sees the pilos helmets to the best of of their depravity)  :evil:
  15. FALX

Your models are amazingly beautiful and worthy of any future new game engine, they really are superior quality of models in R2TW. You are great!
  16. FALX

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

I also place a regular system crashes by 32 Win /
    But when I did this operation on this site  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html  , then crashes been totally eliminated and everything is working fine.

if you are running as an Administrator go to Menu Start -> Run, type cmd and press ENTER
    if not go to Menu Start -> Programs -> Accessories, press RMB on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
    in Command Prompt type "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2990" without quotes and press ENTER
    reboot
  17. FALX

Let's hope for a better future for our animals. I agree. )
    Personally for me, ever since I added just these horses, already I can not imagine that on their place or the other. )
    img020401-01.jpg
  18. FALX

Ej777 said:
    No offence to the guy who made the horses, but they wouldn't look out of place in a 6 year old girls play pen.

Also, it's up to the Devs what they add when. If they want to add more swords, they'll add them in their own time.
    To begin with you first check the by testing. To do this and there is a topic suggestions that would offer something than the actual opinion.  :cool:
    I suppose that the models ( w_crateros ... etc.) I added to the single-player campaign probably been missed
    Saddles for horses to add is not a problem. I think that the ancient Greek horse had a minimal set of horse ammunition.
    It would be much more interesting to the open development and testing to get the ability to add users to a module system. But I managed add a new model and the nature of the PL. I want to share innovation for verification. :smile:
  19. FALX

Please do instead of native horses here this OSP set the best horses (the author is Sarrie) , which are most suitable for your ode to antiquity. 
    I'm sure the Modellers will make in the future a lot better horse, but at the time there is not possible to replace their own native.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1734
    http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/1734#

K1yQ-.jpg
    rQcRG.jpg
    TJLPb.jpg
    RGXa5.jpg
    Adding from himself lines for module system for ease additions

(though you have provided module systemthen it would be much more convenient) :grin:
      [ "bay_blood", "Horse", [ ( "bay_blood", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "bay_redgold", "Horse", [ ( "bay_redgold", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "bay_drkgold", "Horse", [ ( "bay_drkgold", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "bay_seal", "Horse", [ ( "bay_seal", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "buck_gold", "Horse", [ ( "buck_gold", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "buck_dust", "Horse", [ ( "buck_dust", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "roan_bay", "Horse", [ ( "roan_bay", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "roan_blue", "Horse", [ ( "roan_blue", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "palo_tan", "Horse", [ ( "palo_tan", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "palo_pale", "Horse", [ ( "palo_pale", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "chest_chest", "Horse", [ ( "chest_chest", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "chest_red", "Horse", [ ( "chest_red", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "chest_liver", "Horse", [ ( "chest_liver", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "grey_white", "Horse", [ ( "grey_white", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "grey_black", "Horse", [ ( "grey_black", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "grey_steel", "Horse", [ ( "grey_steel", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "grey_dapple", "Horse", [ ( "grey_dapple", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],
      [ "grey_rose", "Horse", [ ( "grey_rose", 0 ), ], itp_type_horse|itp_merchandise, 0, 192, abundance(80)|body_armor(10)|difficulty(2)|hit_points(120)|spd_rtng(51)|shoot_speed(40)|weapon_length(9:cool:|thrust_damage(8, cut), imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_timid,  ],

I also noticed that certain model of Greek swords are not added to the game and I will quote the module list for them :mrgreen:
      [ "w_crateros", "Falcata Crateros", [ ( "w_crateros", 0 ), ( "w_crateros_scab", ixmesh_carry ), ], itp_type_one_handed_wpn|itp_merchandise|itp_primary, itcf_carry_quiver_front_right|itc_longsword|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn, 460, weight(1.25)|hit_points(28672)|spd_rtng(103)|weapon_length(60)|thrust_damage(21, pierce)|swing_damage(28, cut), imodbits_sword|imodbit_masterwork,  ],
      [ "w_falcata2", "Falcata", [ ( "w_falcata2", 0 ), ( "w_falcata2_scab", ixmesh_carry ), ], itp_type_one_handed_wpn|itp_merchandise|itp_primary, itcf_carry_quiver_front_right|itc_longsword|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn, 460, weight(1.25)|hit_points(28672)|spd_rtng(103)|weapon_length(60)|thrust_damage(21, pierce)|swing_damage(28, cut), imodbits_sword|imodbit_masterwork,  ],
      [ "w_ax_falcata", "Falcata", [ ( "w_ax_falcata", 0 ), ( "w_ax_falcata_scab", ixmesh_carry ), ], itp_type_one_handed_wpn|itp_merchandise|itp_primary, itcf_carry_quiver_front_right|itc_longsword|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn, 460, weight(1.25)|hit_points(28672)|spd_rtng(103)|weapon_length(60)|thrust_damage(21, pierce)|swing_damage(28, cut), imodbits_sword|imodbit_masterwork,  ],
      [ "w_falcata", "Falcata", [ ( "w_falcata", 0 ), ( "w_falcata_scab", ixmesh_carry ), ], itp_type_one_handed_wpn|itp_merchandise|itp_primary, itcf_carry_quiver_front_right|itc_longsword|itcf_show_holster_when_drawn, 460, weight(1.25)|hit_points(28672)|spd_rtng(103)|weapon_length(60)|thrust_damage(21, pierce)|swing_damage(28, cut), imodbits_sword|imodbit_masterwork,  ],
  20. FALX

Seek n Destroy said:
    ws7zm.png

Here goes my free time  :neutral:

These helmets as such are necessary! Brilliant!
Back
Top Bottom