Search results for query: *

1. Why did Oceania get screwed out of an official server?

The server costs $1.50 per slot right now. It can go to 200 slots but I would suggest 100 or 150.
  2. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

I took this long but I've finally given up on this thread.
  3. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

I can imagine an old man pulling a dusty album of screenshots out of a cupboard and remembering the golden days. "Ah yes I got 40-1 that day and I asked your mother to marry me."
  4. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Unrelated to any talk of admins, the clan lists need to be updated. Pretty sure that only KoS, TGD and KEEN exist currently.
  5. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Sounds like the admin mod auto banning people because they fell to their death or something. Stupidly counts suicides as teamkills resulting in frustration on the newer maps with lots of cliffs to fall off.
  6. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Not if my plan to kill you all comes to pass.  :cool:
  7. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

R.I.P Oceanic Campaign. You may never have come to pass but I shall always think of you as a fun idea. Also R.I.P Australian community, see you in hell.
  8. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Once again we have reached a stalemate. On a different note I think we should start having siege nights once a week or so. I actually kind of miss frantically rushing to capture a castle. Maybe the GON Pwmod server could be replaced with siege?
  9. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Scorch! said:
    Not only that, they do intentionally skill stack when there is no tracking of players, there has been many instances where we (KoS) has agreed to a scrim with other clans, only to find out at the match that they are bringing most of KEEN with them. That isn't clans scrimming other clans, that is KEEN muscling in on matches when they can so they can dominate. And up to this point, KoS has obliged them and fought despite what happens.

I can only think of one time we fought against them under subwoof tags but it did happen. I say let Subwoof join so long as we know it is KEEN we are facing.
  10. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Maybe now there is the possibility for a new campaign?
  11. Ultimate Dueling Championship 2- Oceanic Tournament

This is Nail_Gun pointing out that JakeBakeACake is an idiot and i never expressed a wish to enter. That said i will fight if i have to.
  12. Kick should be changed, in 1.130 it's useless, sign here

If the kick is nerfed then I agree that the stronger shields definitely need to be nerfed also. Any reasonable player that gets his hands on something like a huskarl shield is nigh unbeatable. I personally found the stronger kick infuriating but this patch has shield turtles way too strong. Oh and I want my ? back!  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom